2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just said F it and paid resell. Had a terrible time with Nike this morning and had to work all day afterwards. Then I'm sitting on the toilet during the re-RSVP lol just happy I got my pair. Enough said. 

Now that the dust has settled i can continue to be on the hunt for YOTH & UCS in a 12

YOTH & UCS >>> Tiff

imo

You should have been following this thread then. Someone posted a link to a store in Denmark that had both of those available although I don't know about the size. I got the UCS from them.

damn really haha. i never noticed any rersvp tweets. ah well

For the people who went to a brick and mortar store in Chicago how was it? Heard only Uprise and a few Zumiez had them. Less than 3 full size runs each.
Uprise really screwed me over on these, and I get almost every release with them. I got there about 7:30 looked like I was 50th in line, but most were hiding in their cars. They stated that they got 120 pairs and counted everyone and I was 100th. Was told by Uprise I would get a pair. After waiting for 3 1/2 hours we were told they were sold out and there was about 20 people in front of me. They ended up selling about 80 pairs, as that's were it ended. Many people left with multiple pairs, and no explanation what happened to the missing 40 pairs.

The only good thing was I was able to complete my order from ndc on my phone while in line waiting. Still bitter they lied and made us all wait in the cold. If they wanted to keep 40 pairs they should've just said they had 80 pairs not 120.

I know of one spot for monday, with a second possibility. Anybody want to confirm stores?

Uprise really screwed me over on these, and I get almost every release with them. I got there about 7:30 looked like I was 50th in line, but most were hiding in their cars. They stated that they got 120 pairs and counted everyone and I was 100th. Was told by Uprise I would get a pair. After waiting for 3 1/2 hours we were told they were sold out and there was about 20 people in front of me. They ended up selling about 80 pairs, as that's were it ended. Many people left with multiple pairs, and no explanation what happened to the missing 40 pairs.

The only good thing was I was able to complete my order from ndc on my phone while in line waiting. Still bitter they lied and made us all wait in the cold. If they wanted to keep 40 pairs they should've just said they had 80 pairs not 120.

That sucks bro, but hey at least you copped a pair. Im still tiff-less :tongue:

Damn I live in Northwest Indiana and was gonna head out there but I had to work at 9. Good thing I didn't. This release was much worst than I expected. 

Now I thought this was a community that helps eachother out, I recipricate much more than I have received on this sight. But you feel the need to call people lazy and stupid but your the one that sounds stupid little homie. If you dont want to help people out then dont say ish 

On top of it those who got lucky to get a pair at Uprise for $108 were trying to resell for $400.

I hate it when most of the people who get shoes, are just getting them for some clown to resell, and it leaves those who would wear them sol.

Hopefully I will get my pair from ndc, as I wouldn't have been able to pick that pair up had I got to Uprise earlier like I wanted. I heard people were out there at 2am, and they weren't supposed to line up till 6am. Bunch of Shady stuff went down. I really wanted to double up on these, but if ndc comes through at least I will have 1 pair and can patiently wait to get my 2nd pair from Europe or once the price drops below $200

Belmont Army had more people than pairs as well. They sold out very fast

Well stuck out on the tiffs like a lot of people. Decided to try and find some black rains. Anyone know where I can find a 9.5 or 10 in stock?

Last edited:
Don't know if this got posted already, but Tactics is sold out, there will be no release there Monday online.

They just confirmed via Twitter as well, so if you were counting on them, looks like you're out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom