2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know if this got posted already, but Tactics is sold out, there will be no release there Monday online.

They just confirmed via Twitter as well, so if you were counting on them, looks like you're out of luck.
reading that exchange, looks like they screwed over locals..

this guy managed to get 4 pairs. i think he's based in nyc cause he also managed to get six pairs of the toro 4s restock at the flight 23 store.

It's not a thick long sleeve like a sweater.

I apologize for the crappy Iphone pics and my place has bad lighting lol. If you want a specific picture let me know.

cool. Damn might grab a paif if they aint sold out by the time i get some loot. My problem is UNDFTD uses some terrible quality materials.

Got my pair from my local shop with ease, was extremely disappointed with quality(they del like they're made out of plastic). Flipped for $390 in 10 minutes on eBay, hope all who really liked them got their pair's!

I heard Belmont Army had 32 pairs (4-13).  Don't know about Uprise.  Not sure what Uprise was charging but do know Belmont Army was charging $108.  Belmont Army had a line the day before release.  And I think Uprise had a problem and didn't want anyone lining up until Saturday morning.  Didn't bother to go to either one.  I like the shoe, but if you live in certain parts of Chi, this c/w can get you in trouble.  Would be more excited if they re-released the De La Soul High's or the Jedi's. 

Uprise said they wouldnt allow anyone to camp before 8 PM but a lot of people did anyway. I just don't care for camping in sub zero weather. I am never going to do that.

Nice stack there. Size 13s too. Off topic but if you are keeping the Kobe's, how do they fit? I am like 12 or 13 on the 8s so really curious on the 9s as no store near me getting them

It's TTS for me. Some shoes I can fit a 14 but these fit perfect.

Who here copped that UNDFTD x Diamond long sleeve?

Glad I was able to cop. It was up for a while. Joint is pure piffery 
pimp.gif
have u seen it in person? just wondering how it looks..

i was gonna go cop one from sf store, but was able to get it on their site so i just did that 

Finally back from work and I can now soak in and recap on what happened this morning. It was hectic, and it's crazy how most people including myself who initially had the shoe in cart to begin with was able to finally check out about 2 hours later from the release time. After not being able to checkout and with all those errors, I gave up especially after seeing the shoes were sold out. I could of also sworn my cart became empty short after too. I had thought I struck out completely or got cart jacked/not checking out in a certain amount of time.

About 2 hours later, I logged back in my account and my pair re-appears and I was able to check out. I'm hearing stories that Nike lost it's server connection and had technical difficulties and was able to reset it and have everyone's pair appear back to their carts who originally was able to add it from the start? Not sure if it's true but it does make sense. There was a short period of an hour and a half to two hours where everything was crashed, then it seems like everyone was able to get their pairs after that phase was over. Nonetheless, just hope everything processes smoothly to really make things official. 

have u seen it in person? just wondering how it looks..

i was gonna go cop one from sf store, but was able to get it on their site so i just did that 
Not yet, copped it online as well.

$52 shipped though 
sick.gif
 Most I'll ever spend on a tee and that was only because I really liked it and I was feeling way too good after securing my pairs

This clown in a mighty ducks sweater took home 3 pairs from the Blends San Diego "raffle". Took em straight to rosewood asking 450

Back
Top Bottom