2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Always think about online sales and what the seller says.

Always use your CC with paypal because they got your back big time.

Last edited:
Damn damn damn

Ended up winning a RSVP at Dallas. Didn't get a confirmation right away but a question asking if I wanted a 10.5. Odd but I'm happy.

My sb highs and mids hurt my feet..if I were able to get the tiffs I'd prolly get rid of them

Waited 24 hours to get my damn pair, finally glad its over. To b honest it was fun as ****. Drunk ******* walking around the town wearing mini skirts :wink:. Although we did have 500 people asking what we were camping for lol.

Damn everyone is getting they're shipping confirmation from NDC. What time did you guys place your at? I placed mine at 8:11 est

oh man.. the other day i remember a bunch of peeps asking " should I pay resale price" back then,.... 2 days ago Diamonds were going for roughly 300 on eBay... looks like the listings are now hovering around $400.... 

ill keep an eye on sold listings once there are some completed auctions and will report back! 

On to other an stuff anyone in the east coast tried rocking your premiers in the snow like in the promo video? :lol: I just saw that and was like woah.

If I wasn't in sunny LA I would so go do that to see how much they repel :lol:
Yeap the thread is going crazy the mods gotta get on these newbies head lol

@maxdunker we ain't gone never get that chance lol although I might hit big bear lol. O and did you hear about the fight at lakewood mall lmfao the hype was real

People camping couldve easily gotten 3 or 4 just chilling at the pc this morning  lol

Damn everyone is getting they're shipping confirmation from NDC. What time did you guys place your at? I placed mine at 8:11 est
I got my order confirmation email at 807 from NDC still havent gotten shipping confirmation though for either order

Failed on everything so far. Between yesterday and today not having a good weekend so far.

Congrats to all who copped to wear doe, chea !

Hopefully somehow I'll come up on a pair maybe Monday we shall see.

Failed on everything so far. Between yesterday and today not having a good weekend so far.

Congrats to all who copped to wear doe, chea !

Hopefully somehow I'll come up on a pair maybe Monday we shall see.
Me too, just got a six pack and some baby back ribs to make me feel better!!

Back
Top Bottom