2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like my last crack at these for the woman will be NikeEU (doubt I get through on the single site i know of on Monday).

agreed. real tight right now lol especially with people gloating about how they got 3, 4, hell 5 and 6 pairs

That's on Nike though; I really can't hate on people copping multiple pairs although they were supposed to cancel anyone who used the same card or address twice

I will use that to get myself another 20% coupon code :pimp:

Be careful on CL guys, Georgia dude already scammed my homie
mean.gif
How did he scam your homie? 

Went to my local and heard about the mess at Supreme. Did they end up selling them?

Be careful on CL guys, Georgia dude already scammed my homie
mean.gif
"WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO IS SEND ME A MONEY ORDER BUT HOLD THE TRANSACTION PIN/CODE" that's how far i got with him before I hung up.....
laugh.gif

Congrats to all who copped..after 45 mins of frustration..I shut down my MacBook Pro and gave up..

This is only the 2nd time I ever woke up early to try and cop kicks..I'm 0 for 2..first time was for the Clark Kent's..what a joke that was..

Actually I got 4 pairs of Jordans on Black Friday..but that was because..they overloaded their inventory that day

My collection is mostly through ebay or FC

Today was a learning experience..I was using the god damn link thru twitter when I should have typed "dunk sb" on NDC

Ill def be better prepared for the infrared 23s

So up next we have the valentines lows.. Then the 510's , and somp's

Still gotta cop me a pair of the white ice

Back
Top Bottom