2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nike SM will not sell unclaimed tiffanys!!!
you called? if you got 3 pairs let some nt folk try to get a pair who hasnt yet. 
mean.gif

How does one find out how many sneakers nike makes..

They said for the tiffs 30k

And I've been searching but can't find anything about the fox brothers dunks I picked up as my consolation prize of missing on the tiffs.. If someone sees a 12 for retail keep me in mind, I'm not going anywhere look at my posts.. I've only posted In this thread..

@Balmain you're not the only one. My order went thru at 8:00 or 8:01..still no conf.

Customer service people have assured me im good to go tho

Edit: just checked on ndc, my order shipped. Still no emails tho

Last edited:
my boy told me he got confirmation at 7:07...if you have same time frame than its a possibilty u will be canceled

Lol I'm serious. I pay 0 attention to SBs. I'm a Air Max/Jordan. I liked these and copped. As simple as that. 

its complete bs that nike honors orders placed LATER than the ones that were placed sooner. thats not the right way to ship orders out. dont understand why some sites cancel the people who get the shoes first...

i ordered at 7:10 and my tiffs are still "preparing to ship". now i have a bad feeling ill be cancelled to. meanwhile some dude who checked out at 10:00am with a later order number than mine probably already has a pair on his way.

The "Tiffanys" are my first pair of dunks ever. I can't wait for them to deliver from NDC. Didn't know how crazy the hype was around these until I came into this thread. I genuinely liked them for the colorway. I'm currently looking up other SBs now. I might be hookied. 

Back
Top Bottom