2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

its complete bs that nike honors orders placed LATER than the ones that were placed sooner. thats not the right way to ship orders out. dont understand why some sites cancel the people who get the shoes first...

i ordered at 7:10 and my tiffs are still "preparing to ship". now i have a bad feeling ill be cancelled to. meanwhile some dude who checked out at 10:00am with a later order number than mine probably already has a pair on his way.
What time zone are you in? Not that it matters because I was in the same boat. Ordered at 8:01 AM EST and just got my shipping confirmation about an hour ago. 

What time zone are you in? Not that it matters because I was in the same boat. Ordered at 8:01 AM EST and just got my shipping confirmation about an hour ago. 
CST. im not trippin too hard, i usually do get shipping confrmations late. if i get cancelled obviously ill be a little mad but i just had to rant after seeing that picture

Should be easy, unless the tiffany high release has opened a new door
U think those sbs gonna be like tiffs?
HELL NO
laugh.gif
but there will probably be an increase in nike sb interest for a short time.

Frustrating to see people copped 2-3x** and I couldn't get Nike/CCS/Premier to load for **** no matter what I did. Not salty, just don't get it. Was even at work where I have 100mb Internet speeds. When I did get Nike to load I added a 12 and a 13 to cart in different browsers and got the wait screen for 40mins then the error message.

Hate my luck.

**Edit: people who don't even "care about SBs" copped 2-3 pair, I meant. Glad those who will wear them got them.

Last edited:
Should be easy, unless the tiffany high release has opened a new door

you should be able to cop without much effort; they will be like the BHM's IMO

first few stores might sell out but once all stores get them in then you will find your size

Tiff's are a flavor of the month for many people who copped them; the same dudes that cop 5-6 pairs of kicks a month and keep 5 of them for a month or two

Last edited:
Frustrating to see people copped 2-3x and I couldn't get Nike/CCS/Premier to load for **** no matter what I did. Not salty, just don't get it. Was even at work where I have 100mb Internet speeds. When I did get Nike to load I added a 12 and a 13 to cart in different browsers and got the wait screen for 40mins then the error message.

Hate my luck.
Speed is (mostly) irrelevant, brody...it's all about that ping to NDC's servers.

Frustrating to see people copped 2-3x** and I couldn't get Nike/CCS/Premier to load for **** no matter what I did. Not salty, just don't get it. Was even at work where I have 100mb Internet speeds. When I did get Nike to load I added a 12 and a 13 to cart in different browsers and got the wait screen for 40mins then the error message.

Hate my luck.

**Edit: people who don't even "care about SBs" copped 2-3 pair, I meant. Glad those who will wear them got them.
im in the same boat

HELL NO :lol: but there will probably be an increase in nike sb interest for a short time.

exactly... like back in 04-08 (my undergrad days) it was ALL about SBs--most of the current "to die for SBs" that move came out around that time (De Las, dooms, tiff lows, pigeons, uncles, etc). Idk if the Tiff Highs will mark the emergence of the SB but I def know a lot of people who WEREN'T checking for them will be now. You can just see by how many people are still continuing to post in the thread even though the madness has settled...

Ya'll SB fanboys can rest easy though I'm good--only other pair I'm looking for are some OG Goldenrods since mine are beat to ****. Broke so many necks senior year of HS in those it wasn't even funny :smh: Locked down a pair of Tiffs in my size so I'm good but I'm still looking for another pair to have on ice.

im in the same boat

me three

the two pair I copped for $475 seems like a bargain now; I was very wrong about this release but prices should drop pretty decently by this time next week and that's the time to cop

I am thinking about $250 a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom