2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really got to say I am so disgusted with any and all qs after this. I dont know if its the fact that every sneakerhead instantly turned into a shameless 2 bit hustler who will end up making $8 an hour on his 7 pairs or the fact that their bragging about it. Remember before when someone like that would get jumped and robbed? How I miss the old days. Have fun trying to turn a quick buck when you're broke at the end of the month and everyone in your position is undercutting you.

I really got to say I am so disgusted with any and all qs after this. I dont know if its the fact that every sneakerhead instantly turned into a shameless 2 bit hustler who will end up making $8 an hour on his 7 pairs or the fact that their bragging about it. Remember before when someone like that would get jumped and robbed? How I miss the old days. Have fun trying to turn a quick buck when you're broke at the end of the month and everyone in your position is undercutting you.
images

Gave up. No way the size 13 I got in cart like 10 seconds after dropping i still there. I messed up not doing the preloading work on this one. GL to any who cop

everytime I'd see my size... add it to cart.... then the little bar would slowly move across... then once it got there the screen gave me the good ol' 404 Response Error.

Man the last time I was TRULY blessed on an online release was the South Beach 8s--a total stranger in the Lebron thread even let me use his swoosh account, checked out for 67 bucks. I still kept the receipt as a keepsake :lol: :lol: :lol:

**edit man what if I randomly check back in a few hours and see them in my cart. I'd die of shock. HOLY **** I SEE SOMETHING IN MY CART!!!!!

Last edited:
im never one to be this pissed, but yeah.

I agree with ya.

All the usual suspects scooped these up again already.

Yea makes me kinda happy I'm a 10. These 13ers gotta be living the struggle life lol
Im a 13 lol so im just 
4M5SUNZ.png
 at  all of this
I'm a 13 which is why I passed on the initial release to avoid all this ****
laugh.gif
I knew ambush would release on monday and that SW didn't get their shipment yet and planned to just cop from them without any hassle. How naive of me
mean.gif

SOOOO MAD!   I had 3 checkout pages loading, WITH NO ORDER BUTTON! Then I got cart jacked.

Beyond pissed right now. Cant even get one pair. 

Back
Top Bottom