2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nerd.gif

im never one to be this pissed, but yeah.
I agree with ya.
All the usual suspects scooped these up again already.

Me neither usually I dont give a **** but just the overal douchebaggery of some people during this was just sad. Like in the future when things are jolly people will be like "oh yea remember how ugly things got during the tiffs"

If anyone needs a pair of tiffs hit up PK (@pittsburgh_kicks). I think he said he was getting like 60 pairs or something. Great dude. Hands down one of the best GR/Clearance section SB collections I have ever seen. Im talking boxes stacked from floor to ceiling. Anyway, he was originally banned  here on NT but he is back and yall can hit him up for a pair. He goes by SOLE2SOLE nowadays!
dude usually charges rape

I clicked the on the link and my size before they Tweeted the link and I still came up empty. SMH!

The struggle to buy a pair of shoes nowadays is not worth my money or time; but I'm sure I'll continue to hopelessly try!

If anyone needs a pair of tiffs hit up PK (@pittsburgh_kicks). I think he said he was getting like 60 pairs or something. Great dude. Hands down one of the best GR/Clearance section SB collections I have ever seen. Im talking boxes stacked from floor to ceiling. Anyway, he was originally banned  here on NT but he is back and yall can hit him up for a pair. He goes by SOLE2SOLE nowadays!
mj-laughing.gif

JUST GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR 2 SIZE 12'S IM OUT 

(BTW IM FULLY AWARE MY ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED)

(BTW IF ITS NOT I WILL SELL ONE PAIR AT RETAIL TO SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD)

PEACE.

dudes are so hurt; it's just a pair of shoes at the end of the day

if you REALLY like them for the shoe and not the reasons behind it then pay resale and call it a day :lol:

Anyone knows what time ambush is releasing online?

I haven't been keeping up with the thread, pm me thanks been wanting these for years

Back
Top Bottom