2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dont wanna confuse anyone about my opinion, i definitely think he got the better end of the trade regardless. theres probably fewer than 100 DS pairs of heinys left in existence vs thousands of the shoes he let go...

Any of you guys prefer highs over lows? It might just be a sneaker thing period but lows don't appeal to me as much as the highs do. 

Any of you guys prefer highs over lows? It might just be a sneaker thing period but lows don't appeal to me as much as the highs do. 

I'm with you man I can't wear a low. Even the lows I like I won't buy because I know I'll never wear them

I prefer highs over lows. Most of my shoes are highs. I would say 90% are highs. The lows just don't do it for me. It would have to be a specific colorway, or model for me to like it. 

Highs > lows, but both produce great CWs so I cop when applicable.

Also, Tactics just shipped my 510s from their online stock at 4PM yesterday.

Used to only like highs too, over the years lows have been catching my attention. This year it looks like the highs are gonna hold it down and I'm loving it.

I prefer highs over lows. Most of my shoes are highs. I would say 90% are highs. The lows just don't do it for me. It would have to be a specific colorway, or model for me to like it. 
Yeah I have to REALLY like the colorway to even consider purchasing a low. It has to be one of those initial "must have" feelings lol

Yeah I have to REALLY like the colorway to even consider purchasing a low. It has to be one of those initial "must have" feelings lol

im the complete opposite of you guys :lol:
i prefer lows, and need a "must have" feeling for the highs in order to purchase

Last edited:
I've mainly bought lows but recently most of the highs have been really good and I've bought more of highs than lows, highs are starting to be my preference now

Last edited:
im the complete opposite of you guys
laugh.gif

i prefer lows, and need a "must have" feeling for the highs in order to purchase
Is that with most of your collection or just with SBs specifically? 

I guess it's because it's really hot here most of the year and I end up wearing shorts for about 9 months of the year, but I used to prefer lows to highs, however for the past 3 years or so it's been about an even split.

used to be strictly highs because in the beginning i wasn't really feeling the stuffed tongue, now i have no preference. As long as it looks good I'm buying.

Always been a low person. Recently ventured out to highs...I'm in love with highs. Definitely unexpected for me..

Hello everyone. I feel that fat tongues make the sb dunk so I tend to prefer lows although highs are great too. How would you guys feel if Nike started stuffing the tongues on highs like some older high top sbs?

I prefer highs, however I may get a pair of dunk lows somewhere down the line. I like low shoes if done right, such as the Kobe 8.

I've always been a high top guy when it comes to sneakers because 80s-90s basketball sneakers are what got me into sneakers. I usually don't like low tops but I will cop if I really like it

Back
Top Bottom