2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any of you guys prefer highs over lows? It might just be a sneaker thing period but lows don't appeal to me as much as the highs do. 
I'm not too fond of any low top shoe. Lows make my feet look bigger than they really are. I also really messed up my ankle playing ball in HS so now, even though it's healed perfectly fine, I wear almost exclusively highs. To buy a low it has to be something I feel that I NEED.

That stuffed tongue makes a huge difference to me.
The padding around the heel as well. I noticed the padding isn't as soft as it is on older SB's. It could just be the few pairs that I own though, don't have nearly as much as you guys lol

Might try and make a trade tomorrow.Gon call a few shops and try and cop some older dunks.Wish me luck lol.

Never dealt with flightclub and kick cosignment shops before.Imma call Liam Neeses to deliver my shoes to them lol.

Stuffed tongue makes the sb's lows...

Ewww no
This. Although I wouldn't mind a pair of Koston lows still. If they had stuffed tongues...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if anybody has posted, but BrickHarbor.com has a nice sale going on right now. A lot of dunks, blazers and Janos for about 55ish.

I just ordered 5 pairs ( :smh: ) used my repcode (chiva1908) and my total was $232 and some change...

never knew the Marshall Amp dunks were also known as the "Dr. Dooms" ... learn something new everyday :tongue:

holygrail has some MF Doom dunks in the $400 range for the small footers in here :D

http://holygrailgoods.com/product.php?id_product=4785

Oh my god. I just had a giant brain fart. No the Marshall Amps are a different shoe than the MF Dooms. WOW. How did I forget.

They look so damn similar. $400?? My god they went up high. Will edit my post. SORRY NIKETALK. I'M STILL RUSTY.

Looking at the pic of the Dooms makes me miss my pair that much more.  Only reason why I sold them were that they were 1/2 a size too small, otherwise they'd be constant in my weekly rotation. Maybe one day they'll fall back into my hands again.....

When you guys/gals browse through eBay what are your search methods?

Nike Dunk

Nike SB Dunk

Specific shoe and catch whatever else is listed under the name?

Not in my size. But just that quick a pair became available and I was able to get through. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

If you copped from Capsule its live inventory. As soon as I copped the 13 it said sold out when I clicked on it again.

If you copped from Capsule its live inventory. As soon as I copped the 13 it said sold out when I clicked on it again.
Still pretty sad I missed my chance for an 11. The one time that I didn't check this thread, a link was posted.  I guess I will try to squeeze into the 10.5 I have now and hope my wide foot fits in it. 

Back
Top Bottom