2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Checked out one of the SB shops in Seoul today and they had these already. Picked up a pair and it ran about $109 or so

Last edited:
I suggest you do it my friend.
Repped.

Passed on the Shrimps when they dropped and have been regretting it ever since...
Same here, lol.  Nowadays I'm just grabbing stuff that I'm on the fence about, as long as the price is right.  I'm so shoe obsessed that I'll eventually come off the fence.  Beats regretting it down the line haha.

Last edited:
Can you guys give me a quick legit check on these, It's a local craigslist meetup. Something about the elephant print seems off to me, any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the good deals, Mindbenda. Repped!

Rillo, Nike SB prolly got the same crappy elephant print used in the Jordans at the time lol.

I will say that I've got a few different Jordan 3's that have mismatching cement print. I literally have a pair that has that same weird 'flat' look on the right shoe but a 'normal' print on the left. If I didn't get em' at an official brick and mortar I'd be skeptical too.

Last edited:
Can you guys give me a quick legit check on these, It's a local craigslist meetup. Something about the elephant print seems off to me, any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.
They look good to me. When you meet lift up the insole if im not mistaken the prod 2's have a visible zoom air in the heel

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch fellas, ended up buying them I felt comfortable after meeting with the guy. I totally know what you mean about quality issues togusa, got a pair of Bordeaux VII's with the "Air Jordan" logo missing on one of the tongues º_0

Panada916 wish those Levis in your sig were a 9.5-10, nice price.

Went out for dinner went with the pushead 1s. Unfortunately the skate shot I found doesnt ship to the states ill keep my eyes open though.

Went out for dinner went with the pushead 1s. Unfortunately the skate shot I found doesnt ship to the states ill keep my eyes open though.

Hey guys new here but ive been lurking for awhile.  I've been looking for the Challenge Red Low's and found them at http://shop.ccs.com/ for $59.99 in sizes 6-11.5 excluding 8, and 8.5 They also have the Medusa's for $59.99 as well in sizes 6-11 excluding 6.5 and 10.5.  Happy hunting.

I hope this sale last til Friday, in store pick up of the sequoia would set off the weekend.

No doubt. My columbia's are busted. Gotta take some time to try and de-yellow entire shoe sometime.. that'll be fun. But 1s, 3s and 4s are in my main rotation.

Nice pic of them iron lows my friend.

Nice pics all around everyone.

appreciate it man. You can never go wrong with 1s,3s,4s. They are always in my rotation, especially IVs.

and repped on the 3ms, Im rockin mine today also. Went with the red laces tho. Ill post a pic when i get a chance, iphones dead.

Last edited:
Mostly OG colorways 1-13 and a few non OG up to this point. I'm about done with Jordans after this year unless they drop more 3's and 4's next year...or if the Carmine 6 rumor pans out. He Got Game's next Friday...Black Toe 1's in a couple months...then I'll be taking a break until the Lightning 4's and Fire Red 3's this Summer.

Yea man ive always wanted a a pair of lightnings. Thunders are dope but lightnings are on another level IMO

Back
Top Bottom