2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea i hear you man. if you do please post pics, i was thinking about that originally when i bought them, tryna get a light grey/silverish color to match the swoosh, but i like the look of the red matching the SB logo on the tongue and the stitching on the outsole. As subtle as it may be
Will do. I'll try and get some pics up for you tomorrow if I can.

Damn I need some 3ms bad...out of reps but will rep when I get a chance marcus....repped togusa earlier for that pic too. So dope.
Good lookin' fam.

http://business.transworld.net/1244...t-7-million-after-tax-charge-for-ccs-divison/

[h1]FOOT LOCKER ANNOUNCES CCS TO BECOME DIGITAL ONLY; TO CLOSE ALL 22 STORES IN Q1[/h1]

Ouch. 22 stores? Didn't think they were that big. So the company as a whole is going good but they got to keep the shareholders happy quarter to quarter... Good for the local skate shops I guess, but definitely sucks for all those employees. The brick and mortar age of retail is on its way out.

Yep you know a spot?

Just hang out for another month. They've only hit shops less than 2 months ago. They'll definitely be on sale at other spots in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Got a CCS in my local mall, gonna keep my eye on them just in case some close out sale pops up.

Got a CCS in my local mall, gonna keep my eye on them just in case some close out sale pops up.
Apparently some stuff is 50% off now. They are liquidating in store rather than shipping back to online/warehouse. They gave 30 days notice so im sure as time approaches the discounts will be deeper. I also don't believe they received any recent SB's, nor is it likely they will. 

Apparently some stuff is 50% off now. They are liquidating in store rather than shipping back to online/warehouse. They gave 30 days notice so im sure as time approaches the discounts will be deeper. I also don't believe they received any recent SB's, nor is it likely they will. 

Good God. They're not wasting any time at all. Too bad I don't have one near my to take advantage.

Did they're brick and mortars ever get quickstrikes? If they did I'd be curious to see how that plays out for future releases...

Last edited:

That's quick, the local one has the sequoias and maybe the challenge reds that's only thing i'm interested in and maybe some socks.

Good look on the info as always

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody got these? How's the quality? Also, what's the shade of the sole?

In this picture they look brownish:

In this picture they look redish:

Which is more accurate? Also, should I pull the trigger on $85? Or should do you think the price is going to drop

Anybody got these? How's the quality? Also, what's the shade of the sole?

Which is more accurate? Also, should I pull the trigger on $85? Or should do you think the price is going to drop

I'd say the top pic matches the overall color of the upper, but the sole is a little bit lighter. Its just the lighting/angle in the pic.

I posted some pics a few pages back. I think the materials are nice. But I'm sure they'll end up on sale eventually if you're willing to wait though.

Last edited:
Good God. They're not wasting any time at all. Too bad I don't have one near my to take advantage.

Did they're brick and mortars ever get quickstrikes? If they did I'd be curious to see how that plays out for future releases...
Negative on the QS. Only skateshops and boutiques received those. CCS does get some exclusive dunks from time to time, but those are usually available online as well.

I'd say the top pic matches the overall color of the upper, but the sole is a little bit lighter. Its just the lighting/angle in the pic.

I posted some pics a few pages back. I think the materials are nice. But I'm sure they'll end up on sale eventually if you're willing to wait though.
Repped! Thanks fam. How you liking the mesh tongue? I feel like mesh creases worst than suede

Thanks for the info, Panda. Our resident SB Market Analyst. lol

af1, that mesh is gonna wrinkle/crease for sure. The tongue on my left shoe was wrinkled out of box from the stock lace job. Should be nylon right? Maybe I'll try my garment steamer on it to try and unwrinkle it lol...

Last edited:

af1, that mesh is gonna wrinkle/crease for sure. The tongue on my left shoe was wrinkled out of box from the stock lace job. Should be nylon right? Maybe I'll try my garment steamer on it to try and unwrinkle it lol...
Haha. Up next your local news.

Hmmm could unwrinkle it lol. Stuff the toebox and give it a go. When a toebox is warm, it will take the mold of its current state. That's why I always stuff my toeboxes after I wear my kicks

Well damn! I was waiting for the last of my bills to auto draft for the month by tomorrow and the birches are gone. Did a lurker go and post the info on one of those sneakerhead/hypebeast sites or something?

Haha. Up next your local news.
Killed some time before I got off work lol...

Hmmm could unwrinkle it lol. Stuff the toebox and give it a go. When a toebox is warm, it will take the mold of its current state. That's why I always stuff my toeboxes after I wear my kicks

Top of the tongue might be different though. Wont really matter, jeans will be covering em' anyways lol

Edit... misspelled correspondent lol. Later guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom