2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think my consolation for today's lack of copping the SOMP was overkill but couldn't resist the prices ...

Unluckys apparently 97% stars but shipping killed me at $40 or so $

Bruts just now ....

Paypal invoiced the seller at $90 shipped....

lm done for the month..... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

good pick ups! Hope everything is on the up and up

Like most are saying it looks like BP might finally be telling the truth. I first thought they were doing their regular BS to hype people to go to their store.
Called some of the less popular SB places here in SoCal and they all say nope we aren't getting them but we are getting the Jordan/SB.

For other releases they usually said we are getting them but they are coming in late like the Tiffs or WOF....

Nigel went to 21 mercer to sign a few after he left DWH i think. would have been cool to get a signed box but i just wanted to go home at that point. also did we get a number on how many pairs DWH had?
not too many, under 100

not too many, under 100
DWH had 90 pairs, by far the biggest allocation that any store received as far as I know. Dave came out and told everyone not to worry that we were all guaranteed a pair. He even said once you get your shoes you are welcomed to get back in line and double up if possible. I got my pair, signed box, walked out and left, saw a bunch of dudes getting back on line. Oh yea, for some reason, Styles P was at the store but not many people recognized him. I said wadup to him and gave him props for juices for life which is like the only juice bar in the Bronx... Overall it was a good experience, will return back to DW really soon to buy one of those fixed gears...

Yea it was 90. I was talking to Dave too, cool guy. Told him straight up I appreciate him telling people how many they are instead of leaving us having to do the guessing game and ****

Yea it was 90. I was talking to Dave too, cool guy. Told him straight up I appreciate him telling people how many they are instead of leaving us having to do the guessing game and ****
Lol who were you or what were you wearing?

what was the price on the preorder?

220 shipped worth it for no stress and I get killed with tax in cali so I paid about 45 over retail

Glad this went through...I was worried I cost some NTer some money if he didnt follow through by posting his preorder or whatever. Let us know once it arrives! I know somebody from Japan apprently bought them as well!

Repd I may have been out yesterday

Heading to 21 mercer tomorrow. You think they'll be anything left? I saw he signed some boxes there after DWH.
I highly doubt it. After me and my boy got our pair at DW we went all the way back to the bronx... then after I heard 21mercer had some pairs left we decided to take our chances. Ran an errand real quick and we drove back downtown. (Even though we were originally like 5mins away from 21mercer at DW) I got there and asked for my size 8 and by some miracle I got the last size 8. My boy copped the last size 7. After us i think there was only a size 10.5 and a size 13 left. This was very early in the day though. So I got a second pair in my size and still made it to work 10mins early, I was/am pleased. 

I just hate **** like rainbows, morning people, people with awsome girlfriends, happy endings (in movies you pervs) and other types of yuppie **** that never happens to me and I love drugs
Lmao this was funny. Especially the hating people with awesome girlfriends part that sh*t cracked me up. And yea a lot of people love drugs, our lower animal selves are addicted to sensory pleasure. 

I dunno...

To keep it one hundred, if you know what you are doing, flipping kicks can absolutely outperform the market. And, if you've been doing this a long time and were able to take advantage of sales and stuff, you got some heavy ROIs. I have pairs of 2001 Infra 6s, for example, that I bought for $60. What can you get for those nowadays 450+, right? So, find me an investment fund that would have delivered an 800% return over 12 years or whatever?

Nowadays, you can't really get that win because the "market" is more efficient. Prices don't get as low, and for the most part then don't go as high for the majority of stuff. But, it is kind of like stocks in that if you "invested" in the right things, you could have made "profits." There are Polo hats from the early 90s that were in outlets in baskets priced 9.99, that now literally fetch thousands of dollars.

Now, I'm hesitant to even post this because it's they type of thing that will encourage all these young dudes to try to resell. But, my old heads know what I'm saying.

That said, none of that was the reason I got into kicks or gear. When I was falling in love with these things, it was completely unfathomable to think that what has happened would have happened.

And, if people want to get into this sneaker thing as simply a means of making money, that's fine. But, don't try to rub shoulders with the people you are exploiting.
I have lots of "reps" I must be super duper cool!
I think it's dope people are having this type of conversation on here. It's clear that a lot of people are cool mature dudes, and some are not. I would have a lot to say about what you posted but im just too tired... I have similar thoughts about sneakers serving as "investments". I wear my sneakers and some i think are collector worthy. I think to myself if i ever need the money, i could always get something for my sneakers even if worn (preservation of wealth). But I've never bought sneakers with an explicit intent to resell. 

And you could always invest in physical silver in addition to physical gold. That's real money that will always have value (It has for ages), unlike these worthless IOU's in our wallets we call federal reserve notes (that keep losing value)... I like to collect Au and Ag, to me it's a nice insurance to have in addition to being an investment And a hobby. All I'm saying is you could collect sneakers AND gold 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Ordered some spot low's as a consolation prize - i didnt really have a shot at SOMPs anyways but is a good excuse!

Back
Top Bottom