2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On another note the Biggie tributes have been awful this year. I love Primo but this is horrible. DJ Premier - March 9th (Biggie Tribute) Ft Stage Soul Music .

Good morning Niketalk.

Today is supposed to be daylight savings, but all the clocks have already been placed ahead in my house (Good ol Pops)..

So I must have gotten up ungodly early. So... to kick start my "productive" morning....

Even later to the party... my UCS dunks, A huge thank you to @amarano for the headsup.

I love the print on these... so outrageous. But I think the quality could be a bit better. (These shoes had a bit of that cheap smell)

They heather grey looked a bit different in person... made me think of sweatpants. >D

The green satin swoosh makes this shoe.

I rate it an 8/10

Does anybody have the SOMP product#? Maybe easier to call Niketown places by giving them product code rather than the name given...

Trying to help a few NY NTer's out, Niketown NY has a few SOMP's left in-store. First come, first serve. No phone orders until tomorrow if they last that long.
Niketown in midtown got them too? I thought only 21 mercer...

Trying to help a few NY NTer's out, Niketown NY has a few SOMP's left in-store. First come, first serve. No phone orders until tomorrow if they last that long.
Oh man i might have to jump on the train. Is it a far walk from penn station?

Oh man i might have to jump on the train. Is it a far walk from penn station?
eh it's about a 30 min walk from penn station.

better bet to take the E train from penn station to 53rd and 5th and walk to there (6 E 57th st.).

or take a cab.

but confirm that niketown has them before getting on the train - i really thought it was only 21 mercer. maybe i am wrong.

Last edited:

eh it's about a 30 min walk from penn station.

better bet to take the E train from penn station to 53rd and 5th and walk to there (6 E 57th st.).

or take a cab.

but confirm that niketown has them before getting on the train - i really thought it was only 21 mercer. maybe i am wrong.
Thanks man i going to try and call now.

Alright Niketown NY definatlely got them but they don't have an 11.5 left. They lady wouldn't tell me what sizes were left just they didn't have mine. I knew it was too good to be true
mean.gif

I saw someone rocking the UCS's

I just can't get down with the UCS's; they are hideous to me but that's just my personal opinion

Dude was coming out of a church too :lol:

Last edited:
Good morning Niketalk.

Today is supposed to be daylight savings, but all the clocks have already been placed ahead in my house (Good ol Pops)..

So I must have gotten up ungodly early. So... to kick start my "productive" morning....

Even later to the party... my UCS dunks, A huge thank you to @amarano for the headsup.

I love the print on these... so outrageous. But I think the quality could be a bit better. (These shoes had a bit of that cheap smell)

They heather grey looked a bit different in person... made me think of sweatpants. >D

The green satin swoosh makes this shoe.

I rate it an 8/10

Try them with red laces. I still want a pair. I es 3hrs late when someone posted that fsr a while ago

how do you guys clean the suede/nubuck on your dunks?

i got the jason markk cleaner and have used it on my tiffs and a couple other shoes. should i order the premium brush to clean suede/nubuck? or do you guys just use the regular one? 

and finally - with that black nubuck on the SOMPs (or the lush red suede on the YOTH) will it bleed if you clean it with that cleaner? is there some other way?

Back
Top Bottom