2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh and also this "Sneaker crew" has absolutely no shame in trying to sell their signed boxes in the comments of Nigel's own instagram posts. Real classy
mean.gif

Damn been MIA 10 days and thread moved 2,000 pages [emoji]128563[/emoji]

But I guess that's not bad considering 510s and SOMPs dropped.

Missed out on release so paid $185 for the SOMPs, not sure if good or bad :/

And still looking for 510s if anyone has a lead on an 8.5 please PM

Some pics from the week (sorry for phone quality)

Love snake eyes. So clean

And finally unds my DMND highs

Last edited:

Snake eyes are one of my new favorites.

$185 is actually a decent price for 510's , cheapest I've seen is $160 so that's not bad.

There are 510's left in some stores online and brick and mortar. I'll do a quick look to see if I can find out where.

Snake eyes are one of my new favorites.

$185 is actually a decent price for 510's , cheapest I've seen is $160 so that's not bad.

There are 510's left in some stores online and brick and mortar. I'll do a quick look to see if I can find out where.
Damn prolly could've gotten em for $160 then lol one of my mans homies had em and said low ball but not too much :/

And ya lmk about 510s. That would be much appreciated.

And finally unds my DMND highs
I can check my local tomorrow afternoon or possibly tuesday and see if they have any left.

Fixed.

Oh, and on the reseller tip. Y'all thirsty people that pay over retail are who give resellers their power. Nowadays, there's ALWAYS another hot sneaker release just around the corner. If you miss, move on to the next. If more people had the retail or bust mentality, things would be much better. Quit paying so much for leather and rubber, end of the day they're just SHOES!

This!!!

Never understood why people make moves for a shoe..... Early in the morning with no plans on keeping or wearing the shoe. I was number 4 in line at my local spot for 6 pairs. ( size 9 9.5 10 10.5 12 & 13 ) The dude that was one place in front of me said he was a size 10.5..... My size. I told him I could do the size 10 but I was a true 10.5 & wanted them to wear. I offered him a few dollars to swap the 10.5 for the 10. He accepted. Once in the store, I copped my 10.5 & he copped the size 13.

Yes...... The 13.

Dude had no intention of wearing the shoe. He just wanted to cop a popular size to resell. :smh:

Guess I should be happy that he took the money to not buy my size.....But it still bothered me a little.

Last edited:
Are the Georgetown grey and black instead of grey and navy? If so I may reconsider those.

I was really hype about the rivalry pack at first but after pics surfaced those UNC joints were kinda a let fiwn. I will still cop if they are GR but only with a discount.

Did you get a pair of SOMPs John? What size are you?
Yeah, I got mine. I had too. I love Nigel. Thank you for asking or even thinking about offering to help me though. Repped.

I'm just saying, I love Nigel. To see dude work as hard as he has to break barriers and get to where he IS as a black man and have people flat out disrespect him like that is ridiculous! Dude is ON and didn't forget where came from! He made SURE his home got taken care of, and peeps are trying to wheel and deal in his face after he took the time to meet, sign and thank people that bought his sneaker! That's WILD disrespect.

Last edited:
Hey guys Ive never bought a pair of SB's before so I have no idea about the brand.

Did see the Rival pack pics and are loving them.

What kind of release are these going to be and what is the best way to obtain? 

any help would be appreciated !

I've only seen eBay prices, but $185 is the lowest I've seen anyone get size 8.5/9 SOMP's. I jumped on a pair for $195. And I'll PM you about the 510's.

Yeah, I got mine. I had too. I love Nigel. Thank you for asking or even thinking about offering to help me though. Repped.

I'm just saying, I love Nigel. To see dude work as hard as he has to break barriers and get to where he IS as a black man and have people flat out disrespect him like that is ridiculous! Dude is ON and didn't forget where came from! He made SURE his home got taken care of, and peeps are trying to wheel and deal in his face after he took the time to meet, sign and thank people that bought his sneaker! That's WILD disrespect.
I couldn't agree more man. I was there gave him a pound and all that, cant imagine receiving someones genuine emotions and gratitude knowing I'm only interested in using them for profit... I love this collab more than any other because it seemed like nike did it real smooth by not over-hyping these and marketing them like the diamonds. It felt like it was a release for real bmx fans (which I am). It was dope that Nigel picked Daves Wearhouse which is low key and stands for something positive in contrast to other stores that just feed the beast. Nigel also bought 4 pairs himself at Daves just to support the shop even though Nike gave him 20 promotional pairs, as if he hasn't done enough. Anyway its sad to see so many pairs on ebay being that these were that limited, it means a lot of people who bought them are trying to make a trivial profit instead of enjoying them for the dopeness they represent. 

#NEVERFORGETNT

mac_dollasss  thanks him for signing his pairs...then his sneaker crew tryin to sell the same signed shoes 4 comments down
mean.gif
Ultimate D-Bag.
Oh Styles P is a SB Shoe head now???

Gezzz these Rapper…typical

J/k

Ohio got zero Somps ! Don't be so hard on the re-selllers . People out here in flyover country do it because they need the money . All of which seems to be on the coasts

Back
Top Bottom