2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So people maybe not being aware that certain shops in the Northwest got their SOMPs late or that they dropped them means that....
 I guess there weren't too many people looking for them in the northwest
....and I should gobble all of them up the day they drop cuz clearly no one wants them. I guess if I lived in the area I'd be just as salty at the shop owners who let you scoop more pairs and ones that weren't you size though.

Last edited:

@skywalkerOG  SO MY SIZE WAS NOT OBTAINED? : \ 
SMH....thats what im saying! dude had a full day to think about that 8.5 ! 

Edit:

Not im saying hes responsible for getting other peoples pairs or whaetver but as a forum community I thought maybe well help each other out! I wouldve gladly helped and offered on this thread when Atlas released but just couldnt get off work...

All hood. On to the next one!

Last edited:
SMH IM LIKE LEGIT GETTING SAD.

ITS SEEMS LIKE IM STRIKING OUT OF EVERY SHOE RELEASE.

MY LAST TWO COPS WHERE BECAUSE OF KIND NTERS WHO HOOKED IT UP FOR RETAIL OR WHAT THEY PAID FOR IT.

I TELL U ITS A LOST ART.

IF I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO COP MULTIPLE SIZES AND HOOK UP FOLKS IN THIS THREAD I WOULD.

BY THE WAY

SHOUT TO 

@t4t3r  FOR THESE:

AND @s dubl  FOR THESE:

AND SHOUT OUT TO THE JEDI MASTER OBI JOHN KENOBI HIMSELF @John00  AND EXAMPLE OF WEHAT SB THREAD REPRESENTS

Greed is the key to having no friends but lots of ig likes
lol
laugh.gif
gotta hit that 100 likes and shoutouts!

i honestly just wanted to triple up on the shoe, sorry i like it so much. and i even let @Robin Thicke  know that i misunderstood him and would gladly sell him a 9.5 (not his size) for retail so that he can find a size swap, i didn't buy them to resell them. so plz stop being so salty

Back
Top Bottom