2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's the way it is. Some releases you luck out...other releases you strike out. We all know how it is, don't act all surprised.

i honestly just wanted to triple up on the shoe, sorry i like it so much.  didn't buy them to resell them. so plz stop being so salty
There's nothing wrong with liking the shoe and I'd like to double on these eventually too. My point is when you cop a size 8 or 8.5 and you wear an 11.5 chances are you aren't going to find a guy who wears an 8.5 who has an 11.5 to swap with you. You are going to have to resell the sizes you got in order to cop the sizes you want. It's all good, I just wouldn't have come in here advertising what you did when clearly people in your area wanted and could have used those sizes.

There's nothing wrong with liking the shoe and I'd like to double on these eventually too. My point is when you cop a size 8 or 8.5 and you wear an 11.5 chances are you aren't going to find a guy who wears an 8.5 who has an 11.5 to swap with you. You are going to have to resell the sizes you got in order to cop the sizes you want. It's all good, I just wouldn't have come in here advertising what you did when clearly people in your area wanted and could have used those sizes.
i see your point, it was a 9.5 not a 8.5 but there have been plenty of different people messaging me that also have odd sizes because thats all that they could get their hands on. so if you were in my position you wouldve just passed on the 2nd pair? especially if you wanted to double or triple up on it

Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone looking for Size 8 Civilist. There is one on ebay right now that's selling for $119.99 plus $21 shipping.

I can't even get a solid chance at a pair and people have plans to double and triple up or walked into a NT the day after to cop more sizes and sheeeit! Yep, I'm hella salty still lol

Last edited:

kix-files has finally added detailed pics of the tiffs, a good indicator that they'll be available soon.

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-tiffany/

their shipping rates (both include tracking) for those interested...
$549 
sick.gif

UPDATE ALERT UPDTE ALERT!!!!

@skywalkerOG  REACHED OUT TO ME OFFERING HIS 9.5 FOR SHIP + RETAIL.  THINGS GOT INTERESTING BECAUSE @dunksb813  HAS AN 8.5

BUT HE NEEDS A 9.5

INITIALLY WE THOUGH OF A THREE WAY DEAL WHERE IN I RECEIVE THE 9.5 AND THEN I SWAP FOR THE 8.5

@dunksb813  IS CLEARLY SMARTER AND PROPOSED THE FOLLOWING:

I GET THE 8.5 DIRECTLY FROM HIM

WHILST @skywalkerOG  HONORS THE OG DEAL AND SELLS HIS 9.5 TO DUNKS FOR RETAIL + SHIPPED.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN BY WORKING TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY.

@skywalkerOG  WASNT A CROOK AND DEFINITELY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME OUT.

REMEMBER HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION TO HOOK ME UP.

WE WILL KEEP THIS THREAD POSTED!!!

so if you were in my position you wouldve just passed on the 2nd pair? especially if you wanted to double or triple up on it
I copped a 10 and I normally wear a 9.5...I didn't do it with the intention of swapping, but if I'm able to I will. I figured I could make a half a size up work especially since lately releases have been running tighter in the toe box to me. I turned down a size 9 because I knew it'd be too small. This is actually the first time I've copped something that wasn't my true size, but I wouldn't cop something I definitely couldn't wear so I could get my pairs. That's just me though and I know a lot of people don't think this way.

I understand the mentality of why people do this, but the way I see it (unless you do find enough people who did the same thing to swap with you) you are making someone else pay resell prices since they couldn't cop their size for retail because you already took it. Not sure if that makes sense.

Last edited:

@skywalkerOG
 REACHED OUT TO ME OFFERING HIS 9.5 FOR SHIP + RETAIL.  THINGS GOT INTERESTING BECAUSE @dunksb813
 HAS AN 8.5

BUT HE NEEDS A 9.5

INITIALLY WE THOUGH OF A THREE WAY DEAL WHERE IN I RECEIVE THE 9.5 AND THEN I SWAP FOR THE 8.5

@dunksb813
 IS CLEARLY SMARTER AND PROPOSED THE FOLLOWING:

WHILST @skywalkerOG
 HONORS THE OG DEAL AND SELLS HIS 9.5 TO DUNKS FOR RETAIL + SHIPPED.

@skywalkerOG
 WASNT A CROOK AND DEFINITELY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME OUT.

Well damn. Congrats :smokin knew you'd get a pair. Btw I got those Agassi ATC AO's a few weeks ago.

Paid a bit more than if like but that quality and 3M made it so worth it

Also I'm glad people are working together to straighten each other out on the size swaps etc. and repped @skywalkerOG for doing a good thing for @Robin Thicke... Sorry if I came at you a little hard. Hope it all works out for everyone.

Last edited:

@skywalkerOG  REACHED OUT TO ME OFFERING HIS 9.5 FOR SHIP + RETAIL.  THINGS GOT INTERESTING BECAUSE @dunksb813  HAS AN 8.5

BUT HE NEEDS A 9.5

WHILST @skywalkerOG  HONORS THE OG DEAL AND SELLS HIS 9.5 TO DUNKS FOR RETAIL + SHIPPED.

good to see

I copped a 10 and I normally wear a 9.5...I didn't do it with the intention of swapping, but if I'm able to I will. I figured I could make a half a size up work especially since lately releases have been running tighter in the toe box to me. I turned down a size 9 because I knew it'd be too small. This is actually the first time I've copped something that wasn't my true size, but I wouldn't cop something I definitely couldn't wear so I could get my pairs. That's just me though and I know a lot of people don't think this way.

I understand the mentality of why people do this, but the way I see it (unless you do find enough people who did the same thing to swap with you) you are making someone else pay resell prices since they couldn't cop their size for retail because you already took their size. Not sure if that makes sense.
 i see your point as well

Last edited:

@skywalkerOG
 REACHED OUT TO ME OFFERING HIS 9.5 FOR SHIP + RETAIL.  THINGS GOT INTERESTING BECAUSE @dunksb813
 HAS AN 8.5

BUT HE NEEDS A 9.5

@dunksb813

WHILST @skywalkerOG

@skywalkerOG

Well damn. Congrats
smokin.gif
knew you'd get a pair. Btw I got those Agassi ATC AO's a few weeks ago.

Paid a bit more than if like but that quality and 3M made it so worth it
BRO NJ/NYC WEATHER NEEDS TO STAY CONSISTENT. I WANNA BUST THEM OUT ASAP

BUT WE FINNA GET RAIN ALLLLLL DAY TOMORROW

BUT HE NEEDS A 9.5

np anytime bro, cant wait for you to get your somps brotha!

@skywalkerOG
 HAS AN 8.5

BUT HE NEEDS A 9.5

@dunksb813

WHILST @skywalkerOG

@skywalkerOG

This brought a thug tear to my eye. I

Anyone have any idea what neon J packs go for i have a size 10 DS i was thinking 90$ is that to much?

Back
Top Bottom