2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You've got to set up your card to make sure fraud protection doesn't slam the door when ordering from Europe. If you've got a MC it's good to set up the SecureCode because a lot of euro sites will make you enter it. I missed out on a release the first time I tried ordering from H-S because of that.

Long lost bros finally reunited!

Bonus

Found this at the bottom of the sale section when i went to the local skate shop tonight for the Jordan raffle.  gotta  love the material on this one! 

def. gonna try and find a DS pair asap...repped
Thanks,I just couldnt take it anymore and got a good deal on a DS pair.I just hate guessing my shoe size in different sb era/boxes.I think I got it tho.Im just not use to having to break a shoe in and I really need a 10.75 in most highs.The 10.5 is kinda tight but the 11 has to much room in the toe box.smh

The next 4 are going to hurt my pockets but I gotta get them.

Last edited:
Got 4 more to get by the summer.

My thai temples are destroyed. The midsole looks like its yellowing from the bleeding suede im thinking. I Need a new pair asap

On a different note. I cleaned my WPF with Jason Markk and now the suede is a little darker and no where near as plush. I tried brushing it out with the Suede brush, but it didnt really help. Anyone have experience with cleaning those? Thank in advance.

Dudes a missed period isn't the end of the world. It tends to happen sometimes, usually for no reason at all. Although lifestyle influences (stress, eating habits, lack of sleep) tend to be be the culprits.
"Cause I'm never scared ma, unless you miss your period"  Killa Cam said it best. 
laugh.gif

@ddash, @joecurr

Well you guys made me laugh....

instead of suffering that agonizing dread... you guys could play it safe.
TEAM MONDAY NIGHT RAW
smokin.gif

Long lost bros finally reunited!

Bonus
Soon...so damn dope.

Depending on your size you can definitely get $200 and under shipped on thai temples and WPF

Back
Top Bottom