2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my Civilist in today. These are so nice in person. 
pimp.gif
I need to figure out a way to stretch that toebox out some on mine...my pinky toe wants a divorce...

Depending on your size you can definitely get $200 and under shipped on thai temples and WPF

What size you wear I was watching a pair of wpf's for a while and then they were gone!

Got a concepts pair for 285 two days ago thought[emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

I'm almost desperate enough to pay $350+ for a complete pair of the Concepts pack that includes the board and shirt...

Size 10-11.I wanted nothing but DS and They was hitting them pockets for what I wanted on Ebay and I just couldnt do it.

Damn thats a great price and I wish I couldve got that.I only paid $154 for the WPF tho so its cool.

The price definitely goes up like crazy once you go over size 10.My issue is that I am so new to sb/dunks and dont know my size.Like I can wear a size 10 in the beige boxes and I wish I got a 10.5 in the WPF but for this price I am very happy.I need a 10.25 in the WPF and the 10.5 would prolly be better for my wide feet but would have to much room in the toe box.

I can wear a size 10.5 in the blue box but a size 11 would be more comfy.

For the aqua boxes they fit snug width wise in a 10.5 but the 11 is to long in the toebox.Its all good and I am very happy to be on my dunk collector adventure. 

Last edited:
I'm almost desperate enough to pay $350+ for a complete pair of the Concepts pack that includes the board and shirt...

One on the bay now 550 though

I paid 285 just missing the board and one lace lock???? One??? Came with the t shirt and he let me pick which one I wanted

Last edited:
Size 10-11.I wanted nothing but DS and They was hitting them pockets for what I wanted on Ebay and I just couldnt do it.

Damn thats a great price and I wish I couldve got that.I only paid $154 for the WPF tho so its cool.

The price definitely goes up like crazy once you go over size 10.My issue is that I am so new to sb/dunks and dont know my size.Like I can wear a size 10 in the beige boxes and I wish I got a 10.5 in the WPF but for this price I am very happy.I need a 10.25 in the WPF and the 10.5 would prolly be better for my wide feet but would have to much room in the toe box.

I can wear a size 10.5 in the blue box but a size 11 would be more comfy.

For the aqua boxes they fit snug width wise in a 10.5 but the 11 is to long in the toebox.Its all good and I am very happy to be on my dunk collector adventure. 

I found this on IG, I know you said DS but this isn't a bad price

HUGE shoutout to @John00  for the oop on a BP pair of SOMP's. Not even tripping on the release this weekend thanks to this dude. Could not be more grateful and I say it often enough, but I love this thread and the good group of people in it. Always willing to help and it never ceases to amaze me what you guys will do for people you never met before so much respect for this thread. We do it right! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom