2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's funny how you can be like "Nah, I'm going to pass."  But then something is in stock and sitting right in front of you that "Add to Cart" button looks so big and shiny.

I just removed two size 13's from my cart in vertical urge (one in each colorway) for whoever is interested, I just wanted to see how easy it would be and I must admit it was pretty easy getting both pairs in the cart.

they do
Unlike CCS 
mean.gif

Thanks for the encouragement bro, it seems like this side of the forums is friendlier than the spots I frequent lol. I'm just going to be paranoid until NDC sends me shipping confirmations on Monday since I've never been in line and actually went to the checkout page, it's always been more like "sorry we are all sold out" or something of that nature.
Seems like you've had great success on NDC, hopefully now that CAPTCHA is throwing people off this purchase will be the beginning of a fresh start with my NDC relationship :lol:
I would hate it if that UNC pair that had me in line ended up getting canceled, it just wouldn't be the same. It's all about dope looking packs with me even if they aren't official. For instance, the upcoming Baron 1's and Baron 9's I'm trying to get both as my "Baron Pack" and the Carmine themed 1's and Carmine 6's dropping in a few months that's also two pairs I need to get together as my "Carmine Pack." If NDC oversells on this release and only sends out one pair instead of both it'll be kind of disappointing :smh:

Trust me you're good.... This sites all about helping one another, I only have 15 or so sb highs because I've been collecting Jordans and LeBrons and got into the highs only 6 months ago, so I don't know many sites that sell sbs just yet, learning

It's funny how you can be like "Nah, I'm going to pass."  But then something is in stock and sitting right in front of you that "Add to Cart" button looks so big and shiny.

I def put them both in my cart then said F it and emptied

I've become very good at the impulse avoidance

I managed to sleep past 7am today! Wasn't even remotely tempted to get up and add to cart, but if I happen to run across them again in a few weeks, who knows.

Trust me you're good.... This sites all about helping one another, I only have 15 or so sb highs because I've been collecting Jordans and LeBrons and got into the highs only 6 months ago, so I don't know many sites that sell sbs just yet, learning

Hopefully you're right bro, hopefully the sneaker gods are paying attention and make sure NDC doesn't pull off any buffoonery and cancels that UNC pair. For the most part this site is about helping out one another. I've been a member since November and always stuck to the Jordan side of NT since I wanted to play catch up in a sense because growing up my parents could never afford to get me Jordan's so they would get me AF1's or SB's and well a few weeks ago once I realized how hard it was to get Jordan's I really wanted I decided I'd venture back into SB's, AF1's, and possibly other Nike basketball players like Lebron, Kobe, and KD. So here I am looking at all the dope SB's people are posting. Hopefully soon I can cop either the Uprise, SOMP, or Send Help since there isn't any YOTH on the bay.

I just woke up here, made a GTD on the Hoyas and decided to pass. Maybe at a later date can't see these being $180-200, could be wrong though.

Anyone know how fast did SPoT sell out?

Last edited by a moderator:
fyi blue tile will have the rival pack hit the phones @ 11:30 if you want.  803-376-1880

Last edited:
^ Check the Photo Gallery... Someone posted pics of blacked out WOFs not long ago...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom