2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really? Ccs double boxed my diamond dunks
laugh.gif
Yes, sir ! It was alright since I was be able to get the Diamond Dunks. 

So I guess they pick and choose then. 

I just woke up here, made a GTD on the Hoyas and decided to pass. Maybe at a later date can't see these being $180-200, could be wrong though.

Anyone know how fast did SPoT sell out?

Most sizes were up for a good 5 minutes give or take.

Palace5ive is taking phone orders on the pack and they have a limited edition tee

DC Shop: 202.299.9008

VA Shop: 703.591.3003

link to the tee: 

somebody offered me Maison Martin Margiela sneakers for trade for a couple of my sbs.. wtf are those?

Glad I passed on these. No stress this sadderday.

I managed to sleep past 7am today! Wasn't even remotely tempted to get up and add to cart, but if I happen to run across them again in a few weeks, who knows.
Yeah, no stressing for me unlike the SOMP release lol (I'm that guy still a little salty who doesn't have a pair and still can't talk myself in paying a reseller no matter how beautiful and nice they are lol)

I was considering doing the black out WOFs and gold swoosh snake eyes.
Homie, if you do the gold swoosh on the snake eyes lmk..I don't really like them but that gold swoosh made them pop and I woulda been all over them if that was how they came from the factory

EXODUS HAS UP TO SIZE 12 IN THE PACK.

$175 + $25 = $200 SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not understand why people feel compelled to screenshot their order confirmations. As if a simple 'I copped' isn't enough. Wait approx one week when they are at your doorstep and snap a pic for proof. The end.

Haven't peaked my head in here in a while, can't keep up man but I'm glad to see people loving SBs :pimp:

As for me, this past couple weeks were rough on my wallet :lol: restock, kobe MPs, galaxy Kobe's, and black cement 3s while I was drunk lat night :lol:

Most likely gonna cop the giraffes if/when they hit sales racks

Glad to see people got through with the rivalry pack :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom