2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's a pair here and a pair there, unloading all of your holdings from a brand is like the ultimate hype beast version of "they fell off." Even worse is if you're dumping like 20-30 pairs of DS pairs from the brand, why even buy if they're just going to be in a box (especially the retros) Vintage I can see not wearing them since most of the releases outside of the original rubber sole 1s will fall apart on you if you haven't worn them by the time they're a certain age, but buying retros and not wearing them, and then selling them, that dog don't hunt.

Yeah, I hear that. There are some j's I'll never get rid of. Black metallic 5, BC3, Steel 10. I'm a sucker for those simple originals. Only reason I feel like jumping off the Jordan brand is because it's so tough to get releases. Way less heart ache with SB's, can usually get what I want. Last year I tried for a lot of limited kicks and never got any. It was the year of the bot. Steel 10s were one of the only pairs I could get.

for those of you interested in copping send help 2's, ebay seller SHOE_DEPOT just put up a FSR, starting bid 9.99...

Last edited:

Someone say suede?
Repped.
Had to dig through my twitter feed to find the picture again, but this is from the week they came out

I understand skate shoes are meant to be skated in, but damn, had me feeling like this...

SInce everyone's been postin' their WDYWT...

I have to apoligize to all S.O.M.P. owners... I previously made a pre-judement comment about how the S.O.M.P.'s did not live up to the resell price that I paid (which was $200)... but after I UDS'd these baby's today I am in search for another pair...
nerd.gif
 They're just that much better on feet...

I became a believer today. Hahaha.

smile.gif

Why isn't there a thread for the Nike Dunks? I love my Premium Low Orange Nike Dunks!

Because any attempts to start talking about dunks in general ends in flames, there aren't enough of us here to keep a thread going for a sustained period of time. There's a Simple Dunk thread in the Sneaker Showcase sub forum, but even that only gets a post every few weeks.

I almost forgot...

For my San Jose folksI Mainland store at Oakridge (Southbay) had a lot different SB dunks there. None on sale though...

Most of the display sneakers were 8-8.5.

Last edited:
Nice UNDFTDs. Yet another pair I wish I'd have put forth effort on, although I think I'm a bigger fan of the white ones, at the time I was really just concerned with making sure I got the Viotech retro.

Back
Top Bottom