2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

MAYBE by a pool, but
You don't see why someone would consider taking the fruits of what could amount to countless hours of pounding the streets, tracking down pairs and then dumping them at possibly a loss (if you're selling worn Jordans it's kind of rare to get what you paid back for them) being either A) a phony that bought stuff they didn't really like/love only because it was "hot" or B) turning their back on who they were as a person

I've grown and matured over the years, but I still love a LOT of the stuff I did from my earliest days of staking out my own personality. I may cringe when I see how I put myself together in the 90s, but aside from bad haircuts and wearing my clothes a bit bigger than I should have, it's not anything I'd run away from, in fact I found some sweaters that I had in high school recently (I'm 4 years off of my 20th reunion) and laughed because it FINALLY fits the way it should.

I'm not calling you out or saying that YOU are a phony, that's just how I'd look at myself if I started posting in threads about dumping a section of my collection.

edit: and if I did decide to sell off sections of my collection, I'd probably just make threads in buy/sell, bring it to a consignment shop, sell on ebay and not really bring it into another thread.

Well if that's how you'd look at yourself, then cool

I'll holla.

We'll that unc game ending sucks...
You're telling me. I thought Kane got the ball caught on his hip on the winning drive and carried it (or doubled). Either way, I don't think that ending is fair personally. It's the only scenario we don't get a shot at all. If the clock starts on time, Britt sees how close it is and throws up a prayer. If the give us 0.4 or whatever was on the clock, then we get a prayer. With this way, we get nothing. Tough way to go out. Great game. Still proud of the boys. Go Heels.
I know there's some UNC fans in here, sorry, but
smokin.gif
I hate you rillo. We no longer friends.

Just kidding, bro. 

You see it on here where people are spending all kinds of money tracking down SB releases that they sold for some reason or another and now realize that they really want those pairs.

I used to think that way. Till I had like 500 pairs. Space became an issue. Then I decided I want to save space and achieve some grails at the same time. After selling over 250 pairs, putting some of that money towards getting my wife a much-needed new car and some towards a trip to Italy, you can't hold it against me if I want to grab four or five back that I now have space for again

Last edited:
gotta agree with you verse001 verse001 though my collection aint reaching 500 and don't think it ever will. Space for me is becoming an issue. I'm renting a storage space for furniture i had when i moved last year but i don't really want to start putting my kicks there.

Am I the only one that isn't too crazy about the YOTH's? I swear, day after day I see tons of posts about these. Don't get me wrong, I think they're alright, but the sparkly glitter sole killed them for me. Call me crazy :lol:

Am I the only one that isn't too crazy about the YOTH's? I swear, day after day I see tons of posts about these. Don't get me wrong, I think they're alright, but the sparkly glitter sole killed them for me. Call me crazy
laugh.gif
I like the quality - the color is a little too loud for me though. SOMPs are def more my style.

Am I the only one that isn't too crazy about the YOTH's? I swear, day after day I see tons of posts about these. Don't get me wrong, I think they're alright, but the sparkly glitter sole killed them for me. Call me crazy :lol:

nah, you not crazy :lol: I didn't really care for SOMPS or YOTH... YOTH is just TOO much red for me.

Am I the only one that isn't too crazy about the YOTH's? I swear, day after day I see tons of posts about these. Don't get me wrong, I think they're alright, but the sparkly glitter sole killed them for me. Call me crazy
laugh.gif
 they're just alright to me as well... 

I love those giraffes fam.

I'm definitely gonna wait until they go on sale though.

60-70 bucks sounds awesome. Especially with them orange laces

I second that crazy lol
:lol:

I like the quality - the color is a little too loud for me though. SOMPs are def more my style.
Yea I can definitely appreciate the quality, they look well made, suede is on point

nah, you not crazy :lol: I didn't really care for SOMPS or YOTH... YOTH is just TOO much red for me.
I like the SOMP's cuz I love the gum sole. But, since they're about $200 right now, I'd rather buy a pair of entourages for the same amount.

they're just alright to me as well... 
:smokin

Finally broke out my 112's the other day, wasn't feeling them as much with the volt laces so I had to do a lace swap.
Nice picture of those 112's, IMO they look MUCH nicer with black laces, with volt laces they're just a lil bit too loud.

laugh.gif

Yea I can definitely appreciate the quality, they look well made, suede is on point
I like the SOMP's cuz I love the gum sole. But, since they're about $200 right now, I'd rather buy a pair of entourages for the same amount.
smokin.gif
Where can you get nontourages for $100?  They're $200+ on the bay and FC and I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Last edited:
For anybody who might still be looking - looks like the rival pack is still an easy cop.

7, 7.5 Gtowns $108

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-qs-skate-shoes

rival pack FSR $120

http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/products.cfm?CatID=58

rival pack FSR $108

http://www.cal-surf.com/products.cfm?CatID=150
COT DAMN............Bro. That **** was RIGHT on time............i wish i could rep you 10000 times. ive been salty all weekend that i didnt get them, and i just got both pair in my size for 216 shipped, when i was ready to pay 275 shipped.......WHOOOOOO

Argh, I can't decide. In some pics the "leather" looks black, in others it's a ugly dark grey/blue color.
Yup.  I'm still not sold on the "leather".  The texture looks way too smooth and plasticky and the color is like a milky dark blue eye cataract color.  Everything else is great tho.  Gum sole, orange tag, giraffe print.

Last edited:
I wanna like those giraffes but the way I feel about them is the same way I feel about the Snake Eyes...dope concept and nice looking shoe but I just can't see myself wearing them

Back
Top Bottom