2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you are fairly new to NT... so I'm gonna break it to you. It's generally like this---contradiction everywhere you go.

100% agree. That just rubbed me the wrong way. I've been lurking for a pretty big while, but I just recently decided to contribute and I've met some awesome people on here that have helped me out BIG time and then there are people that just feel the need to point blame and criticize. But that's anything in life, for every good thing there is an equal if not stronger negative thing. Guess I really just didn't like seeing it in one of my favorite threads.

Yeah but there are certain unique people here that if you don't agree 100 percent with they clown you. It's enough to make your cologne stink.

Yessir. There's certain cats that pretty much just tell ya to jump off of a cliff if you don't share their opinions on some of the most inconsequential things. It's sad because it takes away one of the most awesome things to have regarding sneakers, differences. End of rant though, I mess with everyone in here pretty heavy.

Wait peeps still on that tiff hype?! Man I don't even want my pair :lol: I haven't even taken em out the box since they came and I snapped a pic.

Wait peeps still on that tiff hype?! Man I don't even want my pair
laugh.gif
I haven't even taken em out the box since they came and I snapped a pic.
LOL...sell me your pair...still looking! 
wink.gif

It baffles me how a mass produced shoe like the tiff highs (30,000 pairs) still fetch $300+ on ebay while SOMPs (1000 pairs) can be found for under $200. Supply outweighs demand in this case yet resale value is rediculous.

I can't wait till the shoe market crashes and order is restored to this bizarro world the sneaker culture has become.

It baffles me how a mass produced shoe like the tiff highs (30,000 pairs) still fetch $300+ on ebay while SOMPs (1000 pairs) can be found for under $200. Supply outweighs demand in this case yet resale value is rediculous.

I can't wait till the shoe market crashes and order is restored to this bizarro world the sneaker culture has become.

Maybe When Pigs Fly

SOMPs > Tiffs in every single aspect
I think it depends on what you like. I have the SOMPs too and not as impressed with them too. People complained that the leather on the Tiffs was stiff and seemed cheap so I used a leather conditioner. Boy, It made a huge difference and it brought life in the shoe

Last edited:
I think it depends on what you like. I have the SOMPs too and not as impressed with them too. People complained that the leather on the Tiffs was stiff and seemed cheap so I used a leather conditioner. Boy, It made a huge difference and it brought life in the shoe
true, it's all my opinion ofcourse. but i was severely underwhelmed when i got the tiffs in. felt like cheap plastic and even wearing them they felt uncomfortable

but the SOMPs felt nice in my hands, the suede is extra soft, and it's a much more subtle colorway

SOMPs > Tiffs in every single aspect

Matter of opinion. Once I got my SOMPs in hand, I really didn't like them. Reminded me of those ashy grape 5s. Tossed the oop to a NTer for retail. But I love the tiffs. I'm a huge diamond guy and I wouldn't be able to afford the lows any time soon while in college so the highs are an awesome alternative for me.

Matter of opinion. Once I got my SOMPs in hand, I really didn't like them. Reminded me of those ashy grape 5s. Tossed the oop to a NTer for retail. But I love the tiffs. I'm a huge diamond guy and I wouldn't be able to afford the lows any time soon while in college so the highs are an awesome alternative for me.
i'm just used to the softness of the materials used on jordan 1s so I was put off when i touched the tiffs

pretty much no give when pushing on the ankle and literally felt like cheap plastic

100% agree. That just rubbed me the wrong way. I've been lurking for a pretty big while, but I just recently decided to contribute and I've met some awesome people on here that have helped me out BIG time and then there are people that just feel the need to point blame and criticize. But that's anything in life, for every good thing there is an equal if not stronger negative thing. Guess I really just didn't like seeing it in one of my favorite threads.

Dude wasn't even calling you out no need to try and go in on him

Yes you still want (thirst) and with the Jay z sighting there is hype around these kicks right now. he didn't say anything wrong in my eyes

I used a general leather conditioner. It worked fine just lightly glide over the leather. On tiffs it has line detail, use too much will lose it contrast and make it smooth. Trust me when you do it, it makes a big difference.

It's almost like there are a lot of people on NT with differing opinions.

......... ? I sense sarcasm, but I'd first like to confirm if it's true or not. If you are being sarcastic, a) not necessary b) I was referring to contradiction WITHIN people's posts. Say one thing one time say another thing another time. i.e everybody a hypebeast except when you want a shoe that gets a lot of attention...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom