2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone going to flight club (ny) today by chance? I would appreciate it if you could check out a conditional pair for me I can compensate you for your time if need be

SOMPs > Tiffs in every single aspect

Except for the one that seems to matter the most to people that don't really care about anything else: RESALE VALUE. The SOMPs are one of those shoes that once bought are probably off the market for good, where as a good chunk of the diamonds went straight onto the resell market, and who knows how many people are keeping them on ice in hopes that the shoe will get to the value of the lows. I bought a pair of the Diamond highs, and I still like them, even though I over paid, they probably won't get much wear until the summer, but they will see the streets soon enough.

Tiff's > YOTH > SOMP

I love all 3, though. What makes life great is that we all can have a difference of opinion. The stupidity starts when people are "clowned" for their opinion just because it's different from the majority.
:pimp:.

Anyone going to flight club (ny) today by chance? I would appreciate it if you could check out a conditional pair for me I can compensate you for your time if need be
I won't be going into  the city for another couple of weeks at earliest my man. If you are still in need when I go, I'll hit you up. Otherwise, I hope some other NTer can help.

Except for the one that seems to matter the most to people that don't really care about anything else: RESALE VALUE. The SOMPs are one of those shoes that once bought are probably off the market for good, where as a good chunk of the diamonds went straight onto the resell market, and who knows how many people are keeping them on ice in hopes that the shoe will get to the value of the lows. I bought a pair of the Diamond highs, and I still like them, even though I over paid, they probably won't get much wear until the summer, but they will see the streets soon enough.
That's mostly true except for those people that got 7 pairs signed by Nigel. Those shots made me so sad. You go into a store and get someone's autograph on their shoe, and it's not because you like the shoe OR like the dude, you just want to make some money. 

everytime you guys talk about the SOMP, it makes me sad that i passed on it
frown.gif
I didn't pass and it makes me sad that I completely struck out...I will have a pair tho, just depends when lol
frown.gif
 heard that statement many times...makes me sad with you 

When people try to "school" me on Instagram on the history of the Diamond dunks, but have no idea who Nicky Diamonds is... 

Well, Premier's servers suck and I give up on those "Life on Mars" Saucony's....looks like it's a pair of SOMP's for me lol

Shipped from BP would have been $170 so the price point of $200 ain't even that bad when some of us paid close to that for retail.
Yeah thats what got me to just take the jump. Considering at 200$ paypal ...Minus Fees + Shipping...resellers are making around 40-50$ ...worth my time at the end.

Tiff's > YOTH > SOMP

I love all 3, though. What makes life great is that we all can have a difference of opinion. The stupidity starts when people are "clowned" for their opinion just because it's different from the majority.

Man I really didn't like YOTH (too much red... I mean I get the quality argument but yea; too much) SOMPS were decent to me as well...

I like Tiffs cuz of the color blocking. Always liked the color blocking.
When people try to "school" me on Instagram on the history of the Diamond dunks, but have no idea who Nicky Diamonds is... 

You know, I never knew who Nicky Diamonds was.... even when the OGs dropped. I remember being on NT, and hearing about dunks that everybody was goin' ape **** over. I was like "man whatever, they probably lame." Saw them and I was like "oh wow I really like those" :lol: Didn't know Diamonds was a brand, none of that. Then again, I don't go around pretending to know the history behind collabs/kicks. I see something, I like it, I want it. It's as simple as that for me.

Anyone know were to find a pair of Cigars?

Smh, I want a pair to, I actually never seen a pair being rocked in person, ever...... Couple pictures online but never in person

Side note ...exo shop really hasn't been putting any dunks up since the bhm and yoth

Last edited:
I wasn't gonna mention it.....but I can't believe there's still thirst and hype about the tiff hi's

Bao**** are a GR and several shops are calling it that. They're an April GR. I don't think the April 1st date is exact, just an idea of when they could hit the shops. GR shoes are allocated randomly to each shops it seems, or possibly to the higher tiered shops that push the most Nike SB products (Think how Premier always gets their GR's weeks before anyone else)
Well now that the Bao's are being called a GR i am guessing half the people that originally wanted to get them, won't. But once you put a QS tag on them they automatically become more appealing and a must have, i just don't get it.  I still think the Birch's look way better and yet they sat, but all nike has to do is put a branded or designed insole and attach a name to the sneaker and everyone goes crazy.

Last edited:
The Baos were a pair I wanted and thought I wasn't going to be able to get for retail when I thought they were a QS. Now I'm excited as hell since just about everyone will be getting them.

Sorry but no way aqua highs are > over any recent shoe. I don't like the SOMPs at all but you can tell they're a much better shoe just by the pics. Yes the aquas are a cool color combo but the execution was beyond weak not to mention quality was hella whack. Unless you're a diamond stan the aquas are supremely underwhelming in hand and definitely not worth the resale on em. That price is driven simply by hype

Another good example of price hype is the aquas vs the Levi's x SB hyperstrikes. I'd much rather drop the $250 or so on those then on the aquas. And those were legit hyperstrikes 500 pairs or so.

The Baos were a pair I wanted and thought I wasn't going to be able to get for retail when I thought they were a QS. Now I'm excited as hell since just about everyone will be getting them.
l know some people really wanted these no matter what but most people just buy the sneakers based off of how limited they are. Even if they don't like them they will buy them just to say i have the so and so joints.

Back
Top Bottom