2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^ Great pair. I never knew what laces they originally came with they look great with those navy laces, gonna have to pick up a set to redo my pair.

Thanks mints mints originally they came with white I took the navy laces from my michigan hi's which look so much better and looks more traditional

Last edited:
Ah ok, my pair was not DS, and came with white laces, I've always thought it looked a little off with the white laces too.

There's a DS size 11 Jameson on eBay right now for 230, seller's name is jeggs09. I'm sure you've looked there already, figured i'd mention it cuz I was on ebay looking at em today
laugh.gif
you know i already saw those, thanks anyways, but a little on the high side
laugh.gif

also wanted to know if anyone knows of any sites that still have the blue box ironstones for sale. dont feel like paying over 100 bucks for them lol (in a 9.5 or a 10)

Last edited:
you know i already saw those, thanks anyways, but a little on the high side:lol:
Figured as much :smokin. Soon as you posted up I knew I'd seen them somewhere today, it was driving me crazy where though, then I remembered it was eBay and they were kinda pricey :lol:

Hulks dropped when my brother was in middle school. He was into skating back then and all his boys clowned him and called him a sellout. I can remember coming home from college one weekend and him just being devastated (I think we can all agree that middle school is the worst). I was not in any way checking for skateboarding kicks of any kind back then, but was still really into shoes. I told them how cool I thought they were and how because of that I was going to look into getting some SBs myself. Being that I was 6 years older (and he thought I was a lot cooler than I actually am at the time), it kinda turned his day around. He called me a few months later talking about how everyone wanted to buy them off him or trade for them.

I know that's a random story, but those Hulks bring back that memory vividly for me even though I never had them.

I'm no customizer or anything. I just wanted to give it a shot! I know it's not angelus but from the "unheardofbrand" IG , they said michaels paint was used, so I did the same. I gave it a shot knowing that if I messed up I can always cop these GRs later on. I'm happy with the result for my own personal taste but I know some people on here asked me to post once I do the painting.
nthat.gif

It's a GR, they're supposed to be up on Premier today, but if you don't get them from there, don't freak out because almost every shop that gets SB dunks will have them, unless their account is in arrears. Shops may not have them today though, because it's a GR there's no street date so they'll go on sale as they get them in.

It's a GR, they're supposed to be up on Premier today, but if you don't get them from there, don't freak out because almost every shop that gets SB dunks will have them, unless their account is in arrears. Shops may not have them today though, because it's a GR there's no street date so they'll go on sale as they get them in.
thanks for the info on these... i was curious about the release info

I see Slender Mens and all I can think of is Eugene Tooms from the X-Files, but I'm not getting the connection between the Pee Wees and that character.

Back
Top Bottom