2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The true definition of VNDS = worn many times for this generation. I don't even think its right to have VNDS to describe  a pair of shoes. If its been put on, its been WORN. I've seen DS looking like they've been at least tried on too. lol. I think there was someone on here that had bought a pair of shoes that was supposedly DS and was worn because of the bottoms lol. 
Well, while I agree with your statement regarding how this generation (my generation) uses that term, it IS a real thing. Consider flightclub, how many people have tried on those Supreme Dunks you're looking at? Is it fair to say they're DS if someone unlaced them, put them on, walked on the carpet, and didn't buy? Those are TECHNICALLY VNDS. If you wear a shoe in the house 1 time and it doesn't crease, doesn't get dirty, and you relace to factory lacing, it's also fair to say it's VNDS. Anything else is garbage. If you wore it out the house and got rocks on the sole and creasing, it is NOWHERE NEAR DS. So it should be NNDS, haha.

I use two different descriptions for my shoes: NEW and USED. Period.
That's just good practice, and honest.
That's a good price. I've seen those go for higher than that recently. I remember those things going in sale and no one cared.
Yeah, most consignment shops wants $400 for DS condition. I'd rather buy used for less than half that price.

size?!! 
I'm not telling :-D I gotta keep this steal safe while I try for it.

Sorry to beat a horse that may be dead or dying but SOMPS>>>>>

I put them on last night and they are so beautiful and dope.Its hard to describe.I have wide feet and usually go up a whole size in highs but I think these are the best fitting dunks that I have ever put on so far.Love the fit and that material 
nthat.gif

Dan, you right. I guess I'll stick with DS and WORN for definition sake haha. I'll put NNDS to consideration when I try on shoes now lol.

@ddash  , love my SOMPs I've worn them a few times already since I got them over the weekend. Sucks its raining here in CA right now, but its kind of telling me..pick up another pair of SOMPs soon lol. 

Sorry to beat a horse that may be dead or dying but SOMPS>>>>>

I put them on last night and they are so beautiful and dope.Its hard to describe.I have wide feet and usually go up a whole size in highs but I think these are the best fitting dunks that I have ever put on so far.Love the fit and that material 
nthat.gif

You are not beating a dead horse. It's so nice I wanna hear the same song twice. Nah mean?

Straight answer at this point is that its a GR with no set date. 
I hope they carry a true GR name and have many produced then cuz im having no luck n getting the SBs that ive really wanted. Only pair ive been successful at obtaining were the all white lows :lol:

@ddash  , love my SOMPs I've worn them a few times already since I got them over the weekend. Sucks its raining here in CA right now, but its kind of telling me..pick up another pair of SOMPs soon lol. 
A main reason why i picked up the black rains... all leather for those random rainy Cali days 
laugh.gif

T
The true definition of VNDS = worn many times for this generation. I don't even think its right to have VNDS to describe  a pair of shoes. If its been put on, its been WORN. I've seen DS looking like they've been at least tried on too. lol. I think there was someone on here that had bought a pair of shoes that was supposedly DS and was worn because of the bottoms lol. 

That was me. Still mad about it.

I hope they carry a true GR name and have many produced then cuz im having no luck n getting the SBs that ive really wanted. Only pair ive been successful at obtaining were the all white lows
laugh.gif
I couldnt scroll past your post for a solid 10 seconds...that avi
nerd.gif

Premier restock

Nice....I wonder if it will be the branded version? Folks who bought from their last restock got the branded version. I believe the recommendation is get a 1/2 size up on these right due to the tight toe box?
TTS works. They wear in nicely. 

Back
Top Bottom