2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea the downside of Pensacola is the Qs and something like the SOMP are either in low quantity (my local got 10 pairs of the Tiffs) or dont happen at all (the SOMPs T.T).  The upside is that foams/Jordans are pretty easy to get and even sit sometimes, and ive never heard of sneaker violence.  The beach does make up for missing out on kicks though
tongue.gif

People seem to forget that the SOMPs retailed at 120, i got mine at Mercer and they came out to approx 130 w tax... So $190 isnt bad at all

People seem to forget that the SOMPs retailed at 120, i got mine at Mercer and they came out to approx 130 w tax... So $190 isnt bad at all
I'm surprised the Baohaus are $90 if dunk highs are MSRP $108 and $120 for premiums

Nah I'm from Ohio lol but I got a good friend that grew up here that skates and used to live in or near Pensacola.

Dunno why but this made me lol hahaha
You laughing but I still dont know the answer lol

Last edited:
Nah I'm from Ohio lol but I got a good friend that grew up here that skates and used to live in or near Pensacola.

Dunno why but this made me lol hahaha
Damn i though i found another elusive SB fan in Pcola, ive seen like 2 other people ever wearing dunks yet klik sold out of Tiffs.

My nephew calls me like he found a deal for kicks... (He knows I been looking for tiff highs, and was laughing about all the supreme hype for tomorrow.. )And he calls me like "I found a website you can get all your kicks from, they have the tiffs and supremes..

So I'm skeptical and ask the site... Fair enough it was reps... They have the supreme foamposites and tiff highs on it.. They are quick with these reps now.. Smmfh

If you like them, go for it. I wouldn't pay that much for them, but I wasn't a big fan of the shoe, seems like it's a good price checking the current rates and ending prices on ebay.

If you like them, go for it. I wouldn't pay that much for them, but I wasn't a big fan of the shoe, seems like it's a good price checking the current rates and ending prices on ebay.
I've been trying to wait for a good price on em. I missed on the recent eu site restock. 

Back
Top Bottom