2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not really on topic but while I was in college I rocked hemp Ipaths almost every day had like 5 pairs during my time in Slo and wouldn't mind finding a pair again

Not really on topic but while I was in college I rocked hemp Ipaths almost every day had like 5 pairs during my time in Slo and wouldn't mind finding a pair again

I'm in love with ipaths. One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. 6pm.com dude. Under 50 bucks shipped. I get em all the time.

I usually wear them as my beaters/everyday shoes. Some days I'm on the line cooking in them(even though I don't want to destroy them) just because there great. If you do purchase a pair off 6pm, it's best to buy them during the week, I've noticed some weekends they increase the price from anywhere 5-10 bucks over the weekend.

Patience prevailed! I decided to randomly check Fliestkicks and they had my size 11 for the YOTH! I'm so amped. I can't wait to get them in my hands and on my feet! 

I emailed fliest kicks a couple weeks ago and the guy told me he has 50 pairs of YotH. Don't know if he's ************ but might be worth emailing them for guys who don't see their size.

Premier's came in.........NICE. +1 for the nice "Thank you Jason" handwritten on the receipt. Will definitely be a repeat customer. :pimp:

Patience prevailed! I decided to randomly check Fliestkicks and they had my size 11 for the YOTH! I'm so amped. I can't wait to get them in my hands and on my feet! 
nthat.gif
congrats fam!

you will not be disappointed.

Congrats man! One of my favorite sneakers.
Thanks. It makes up for the hurt of not landing the SOMP's and missing the Petoskey's a thousand times.
Excellent...I was actually messaging the dude there today asking him why on his ebay listing he had sizes 10.5 and 11 and on his website it wasn't updated yet.  But I am guessing they did update it. 

Last edited:
Premier's came in.........NICE. +1 for the nice "Thank you Jason" handwritten on the receipt. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
pimp.gif
Premier has great customer service at least from the dealings I've had with them, and they do that hand written note on all orders. It's a nice touch. When I got my "P"remier's from them the shoes were in a Premier bag and they included stickers and the hand written note. Considering how many they probably shipped out that weekend they first dropped I was definitely impressed.

Last edited:
Premier has great customer service at least from the dealings I've had with them, and they do that hand written note on all orders. It's a nice touch. When I got my "P"remier's from them the shoes were in a Premier bag and they included stickers and the hand written note. Considering how many they probably shipped out that weekend they first dropped I was definitely impressed.

Gotta chime in every time I see positive stuff about premier. Great people over there and they do a ton for the local scene too. If anyone's ever in the area you've gotta stop by.

I usually wear them as my beaters/everyday shoes. Some days I'm on the line cooking in them(even though I don't want to destroy them) just because there great. If you do purchase a pair off 6pm, it's best to buy them during the week, I've noticed some weekends they increase the price from anywhere 5-10 bucks over the weekend.

Repd

So is the general consensus with the fit of the 510 is that they fit half a size small?

If you went with your normal size how did it fit?

Wanna try and get it right the first time.

Thanks.

Last edited:

So is the general consensus with the fit of the 510 is that they fit half a size small?

If you went with your normal size how did it fit?

Wanna try and get it right the first time.

Thanks.
The 510's do run tight. Matter of fact, I'm looking to get rid of mine or size up.

Long shot, but if anyone just so happens to have an 11, and need a 10.5, PM me. 

Back
Top Bottom