2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey Guys,

Does anyone here have any experience buying shoes from Fliestkicks.com?

I noticed that they have the CNY in my size and I am tempted to buy but I don't know too much about them.

Are they legit?

I'm new to SBs and I missed out on my size when I tried to get them at Primitive.

I am still kicking myself for passing on the SOMPs when I had them in my hands at Val Surf Valley Village. 
mean.gif

Hey Guys,

Does anyone here have any experience buying shoes from Fliestkicks.com?

I noticed that they have the CNY in my size and I am tempted to buy but I don't know too much about them.

Are they legit?

I'm new to SBs and I missed out on my size when I tried to get them at Primitive.

I am still kicking myself for passing on the SOMPs when I had them in my hands at Val Surf Valley Village. :smh:

They are legit. Received my YOTHs a few days ago and fliestkicks shipped them right. The YOTHs are one amazing shoe...no picture can do them justice. Probably my favorite pick up of the year!

I've been gone off NT for a bit, but I got my Rival Pack from NDC and my Uprise from Vertical Urge and I must say I am really happy. I do wish that the white patent leather on the UNC's was regular leather, but at the end of the day I can't wait to unDS all of them some time when there's more sun and dry conditions as opposed to snow and rain :smh:

So is the general consensus with the fit of the 510 is that they fit half a size small?

If you went with your normal size how did it fit?

Wanna try and get it right the first time.

Thanks.

I got my true size and after a few wears they were fine

My size in Nikes seems to be 11.75 as well so I have everything in 12. The SB Jordans for example are fine in 12, not snug but more relaxed fitting. The Premiers are perfect in 12 as well and the 510´s are snug in the toe area but ok. May get problems if I want to wear them with thick socks but staying with 12 was right for me. But also tried a pair of 510´s in 12 at my local spot and that pair didn´t seem to be tight in the toe area. So I´d say it depends on the specific pair as well... Bottom line: Go half size up if you´re normal size is  snug already, otherwise try to stay tts.

Immediate unDS. Yeah, yeah, I know we've seen them a million times........but they're so fresh, I JUST HAD TO SHARE...lol. Thanks for the oop, ladies and gentlemen. Happy Friday!

Immediate unDS. Yeah, yeah, I know we've seen them a million times........but they're so fresh, I JUST HAD TO SHARE...lol. Thanks for the oop, ladies and gentlemen. Happy Friday!
Nice shot, enjoy em!

Haven't busted mine out yet, but I need to!

Not SB, but they do have a lunarlon insole today. Team Red lows from 1999, I got these within the past year, but looking at them I can see where they pulled inspiration for the Ron Burgundy SB and even a little Shanghai 1s in the blocking and color use.

Off Topic: Anybody here going to Wrestlemania? It's in town this year and the local paper has been running all kinds of stories building it up for about a month now. I was never really into WWF (WWE now I guess) wrestling, but had a lot of friends that were extreme fanatics about the sport, and from the gifs I see here I see that some of you guys are or were into it. The stories in the paper have been a bit of a primer on the history of the sport, and it's cool to see names I recognize from when I was a kid/ my sophomore year of college (my roommate was a junkie, watching the Monday and Thursday night shows)

Not SB, but they do have a lunarlon insole today. Team Red lows from 1999, I got these within the past year, but looking at them I can see where they pulled inspiration for the Ron Burgundy SB and even a little Shanghai 1s in the blocking and color use.
nice dude - can you comment on the wearability of a shoe from 1999? You know why i'm asking lol

Off Topic: Anybody here going to Wrestlemania? It's in town this year and the local paper has been running all kinds of stories building it up for about a month now. I was never really into WWF (WWE now I guess) wrestling, but had a lot of friends that were extreme fanatics about the sport, and from the gifs I see here I see that some of you guys are or were into it. The stories in the paper have been a bit of a primer on the history of the sport, and it's cool to see names I recognize from when I was a kid/ my sophomore year of college (my roommate was a junkie, watching the Monday and Thursday night shows)
I just got back into it, so this will be the first WM I've seen in about 4 years.  I wrestled on the independent scene from 2004 to 2010, so I know a few of the guys personally.  In particular - Antonio Cesaro, Seth Rollins, and Daniel Bryan (Who I'm 2-0 against lol).   I'm pretty pumped for Sunday.

Really close to pulling the trigger on a pair of blue lobsters

Had to sell my pair a year or so ago cuz they were a size too small I was so pissed

nice dude - can you comment on the wearability of a shoe from 1999? You know why i'm asking lol

VERY wearable. Dunks have that solid outsole/midsole so if you've got them they're going to be tanks. Although they're pretty rare in the wild the original release pairs from 85/86 should still be wearable too.

With Highs you can get a little cracking in the ankle section, particularly if the foam padding inside of the ankle has started to go south, it's still wearable though. My Syracuse Highs have a bit of cracking in the ankle, but it doesn't stop me from wearing them on a regular basis.

Pretty much the only dunk I've ever had any problems with was the Jedi SB low, and based on the pictures I've seen it's pretty widespread where the glue they used to seal the upper to the mid has gotten old and loose and there's slight gaps between the upper and the midsole. Midsole is still stitched into the upper though, and when I brought my pair to a cobbler they told me gluing it would just be temporary and it'd probably happen again so they didn't do anything, telling me that the shoe is still firmly attached to the midsole.

edit: Dunks being so durable is kind of why I've skewed towards them over the years, a lot of Nike offerings with newer tech falls apart even when cared for meticulously over the years. The stuff with the solid soles from 78-88 or so is unbreakable though. So now if I'm looking at something that's older than 10 years it has to be a dunk or an af1 or something similar. I want to wear what I buy.

Last edited:

I'm going next year in Santa Clara.. I've been to the last 2 summerslams. Having kids is a great excuse.

It's still real to me dammit

Back
Top Bottom