2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Feels like the Premier highs which giving it a few wears means they'll probably give me a bit of wiggle room at the toes, but I don't mind that with dunks.
Sounds like a 13 then. Premiers were semi-tight but are super comfy now that Ive worn the hell out of them. 

Cheers

While I'm at home grabbing lunch, I totally have to swap out my shoes, I forgot how hot patent leather gets when the sun beats on it.

Not sure if I want to put these on immediately for the last half of the day though, seems like they might get dirty walking around the city and I'd rather save them for a day off when I can wear shorts.

While I'm at home grabbing lunch, I totally have to swap out my shoes, I forgot how hot patent leather gets when the sun beats on it.

Not sure if I want to put these on immediately for the last half of the day though, seems like they might get dirty walking around the city and I'd rather save them for a day off when I can wear shorts.
Love them. Super jealous. 

So I need some serious help. I know there was a lot of discussion about how to clean suede recently and some mistakes regarding said cleaning. Sorry @Sipy  ...

I got a plug on my size of the WPF Concepts package, sans deck, for $250 but the suede has a few stains on it. I'd love to purchase so long as I can work out a way to clean it. Worst case scenario, I purchase a GR pair then swap the kicks and sell the GR pair so make some dough back.

So I need some serious help. I know there was a lot of discussion about how to clean suede recently and some mistakes regarding said cleaning. Sorry @Sipy  ...

I got a plug on my size of the WPF Concepts package, sans deck, for $250 but the suede has a few stains on it. I'd love to purchase so long as I can work out a way to clean it. Worst case scenario, I purchase a GR pair then swap the kicks and sell the GR pair so make some dough back.
Rubber eraser and one of these suckers Amazon product ASIN B004X6SVVC
Thats what Ive been using since my F'up. 

Also, after ive researched Lincoln EZ cleaner gets a lot of good buzz. 

and 3. Damn you...you know why...

(I still love you long time)

Rubber eraser and one of these suckers Amazon product ASIN B004X6SVVC
Thats what Ive been using since my F'up. 

Also, after ive researched Lincoln EZ cleaner gets a lot of good buzz. 

and 3. Damn you...you know why...

(I still love you long time)
I SAID SORRY. GOSH.

Yeah, I'm really thinking about biting the bullet. I bought a pair from BP when they released under false pretense (they told me on twitter they came with blue laces and pig ornaments) but they obviously didn't so I just sold them. If I can just clean the damn suede it's be a STEAL. He also has the deck but he's trying to sell separately. I want to see how much he values it.

I SAID SORRY. GOSH.

Yeah, I'm really thinking about biting the bullet. I bought a pair from BP when they released under false pretense (they told me on twitter they came with blue laces and pig ornaments) but they obviously didn't so I just sold them. If I can just clean the damn suede it's be a STEAL. He also has the deck but he's trying to sell separately. I want to see how much he values it.
Im moreso jealous about that price, haha. 

About the decks. Ive seen them go for 75-125 average. I think I saw one up a few weeks ago for $150 that nobody was biting on though. 

Pics of how dirty they are? 

word to sipy suede bar/eraser works great.

lincoln ez cleaner is the best suede cleaner i've ever used.

Last edited:
Im going to derail for one quick post ( since I actually like some of you :wink: ). If anybody boulders here and is ever in the Boston area PM me. Its that time of the year again. 

Is that like rock climbing? If so actually on a mountain or in one of those gyms? I've always thought about trying it, but alas I live in a swampy part of the world.

Im moreso jealous about that price, haha. 

About the decks. Ive seen them go for 75-125 average. I think I saw one up a few weeks ago for $150 that nobody was biting on though. 

Pics of how dirty they are? 
Pictures:

Pictures:
Ehhhh...I honestly wouldn't **** with that if it was my choice. The toebox looks do-able but the side panels look like mine did/do after I tried to clean them. Guarantee you that suede does not and will not feel the same. 

Ehhhh...I honestly wouldn't **** with that if it was my choice. The toebox looks do-able but the side panels look like mine did/do after I tried to clean them. Guarantee you that suede does not and will not feel the same. 
Sheeeeat. What do you think about trying to swap a GR pair in and sell this one off? Too tough?

Is that like rock climbing? If so actually on a mountain or in one of those gyms? I've always thought about trying it, but alas I live in a swampy part of the world.
Yes sir. 

I climb indoors year round but once its fall/spring(late winter) and sometimes during the summer I start going outside. 

I prefer bouldering but I do both. Bouldering is focused more on powerful movements and shorter rock when compared to traditional or sport climbing that one thinks of when you hear rock climbing. 

Sheeeeat. What do you think about trying to swap a GR pair in and sell this one off? Too tough?
Man. Thats hard. Im going to try to sell mine when the DS pair comes in and Ill be happy if I get anything decent for them. 

If it were me personally I'd let this pair go. But I dont know your financial situation either. 

I just know that pair and the thought of cleaning it scares me. Most I'd pay for that would be 175 shipped. Keep the lace locks, box and laces. Sell for what I can and swap in a GR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom