2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh hell no Dan.Helllllll No.
Hahaha ok ok

Man. Thats hard. Im going to try to sell mine when the DS pair comes in and Ill be happy if I get anything decent for them. 

If it were me personally I'd let this pair go. But I dont know your financial situation either. 

I just know that pair and the thought of cleaning it scares me. Most I'd pay for that would be 175 shipped. Keep the lace locks, box and laces. Sell for what I can and swap in a GR.
Good looks fam. I can afford it but I think it might be more hassle than it's worth. I just know how much those packages are up for on the Bay. $500+ for the package with skate deck is absurd but it seems like there's a possibility of getting my set at a decent price, even if I pay $200 for the GR pair and never sell the others. Could even have a beater pair and a DS box set. All just thoughts but thank you guys for your input, means a lot.

Did you grab the YOTH I posted?
Yes sir hopefully I can get them a box with a lid at work. Weve been getting tons of nike satire. I get so hype every time I see an sb box and then it's that bs. Or I can use some dust bags I now have doubles in branded premiers and cny. Just need ds Christmas sweaters for retail and I'll be happy. Shoulda scooped the 14 off spot last week!!!!

It was a nice day so I pulled these out...
One of my top 5 favorite lows
pimp.gif
repped

While I'm at home grabbing lunch, I totally have to swap out my shoes, I forgot how hot patent leather gets when the sun beats on it.

Not sure if I want to put these on immediately for the last half of the day though, seems like they might get dirty walking around the city and I'd rather save them for a day off when I can wear shorts.

where'd you cop from?

Well.We have the two 420 dunks + anything else in the SB line 

I think its cool how SB is so tight about leaked photos, 2 weeks away and we still don't have any pics on the hacky sack dunks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom