2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Alright....I'll stop back in tomorrow. Hopefully all the bickering is done by then.

Gnite folks. 
Sorry man, didn't think my simple friendly advice using myself as an example would be taken so HORRIBLY out of context.

It's one thing if your join date is 5/2000 and I'm 5/2014 (still doesn't really matter in my eyes) but do you really feel more OG because your account is 5/2013 and mine is 8/2013? Seems like splitting hairs to me, and that's all I was saying about that.
OMG dude, how are you misunderstanding this. NEVER said I was more 'OG', just that I understand how helpful and chill this thread is(haha not so much now I guess).  You didn't have to jump in and play the parent roll here man, I..I can't anymore.  You're twisting what was said in a very defensive manor. I was being helpful, got called out for doing so, was discussing this with another member, you enter and attempt to explain how things are in here and why I shouldn't get at the other guy, I respond by saying I know how it is in here and why stick up for the other guy for no reason? Cause he makes you laugh with his comments, like you're crushing on dude or something? I'm so confused by you, officially signing out and off from this convo forever.

O and P.S , that comment about people posting on every page to seem like a regualr, HAHA, THAT"S YOU!! AHAHAHA. And you even responded with "People really do that" HAHAHAHAHAH OK now I'm officially done. LMFAO....

Added: Repped Flightman for saying more elegantly and to the point +1 

Last edited:
Size? really let me down.

I thought I would be able to avoid some hassle but now I'm back to blowing up my local skateshop

mean.gif
Guess I'm just forever misunderstood today.  Sorry for the derail guys, but sometimes it just has to happen.  Hopefully some of you guys understood what I said and aren't 'measuring your penis' by your join date 
mean.gif
 Feels like I just spent time banging my head against the wall...

Last edited:
Pork Belly & Banh Bao.

Hard to explain what Banh Bao is but it's like a Chinese/Vietnamese bread.

not to derail the thread, but it's something that should be served in vietnamese restaurants? Gonna try one by my house this weekend, curious about Pho, wouldn't mind trying this too.

Thanks.

:smh: Guess I'm just forever misunderstood today.  Sorry for the derail guys, but sometimes it just has to happen.  Hopefully some of you guys understood what I said and aren't 'measuring your penis' by your join date :smh:  Feels like I just spent time banging my head against the wall...
orIaiS8.gif

not to derail the thread, but it's something that should be served in vietnamese restaurants? Gonna try one by my house this weekend, curious about Pho, wouldn't mind trying this too.

Thanks.
Thread been derailed but PHO is so good. It's funny the baos just make me think of food since I don't want to cop.

I and the rest of the thread understands where both of yall are coming from. Let's just keep it moving and get the thread back on track fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom