2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think they are doing this on purpose with the bao....... Building hype by slowly seeping them out to stores randomly.

fellas, fellaaaas...some of you need to take advantage of the "BLOCK MEMBER" option.
laugh.gif

best part about this is that you can definitely tell who it is

what's the smallest size they made in baos? i'm assuming a 7? :nerd:  

this. and deadbeat winning bidders.

I saw a 4 and up at Premier. All the half sizes too cept 6.5 (pretty sure it exists they just didn't have the stock)

Called my local (Palace5) and now they say their not gettin the bao's in. They probably sold out the back door because they get every damn sb and just had a huge SB marketing campaign around them. Stuck with a size 7 now

Sucks but life goes on

So upset corgi sales never work out for me. Tried for one of the three Diamond Lows. Nothing got the generic email in respose to my inquiry.

So upset corgi sales never work out for me. Tried for one of the three Diamond Lows. Nothing got the generic email in respose to my inquiry.

Have you bought from him before? With rare kicks he usually reserves for his regulars. I bought a pair from him before and still never get any love on the Grail status stuff. Even when I respond within 10 seconds

The shoes are a collaboration with Boahaus restaurant in NYC. One of their signature dishes is the "Chairman Bao". The shoe design takes styling queues from the restaurant sign.file:///Users/VTCR/Desktop/Baohaus%20Resturant.jpg

Does anyone know where or seen The Giraffe Dunks for BELOW RETAIL anywhere.. If so please share the info.. Thanks in Advance

Can someone tell me why the shoe is named the Baos?
lol. Any of the persons controversial post will be quoted anyway. That block option doesnt do much.

The restaurant collaboration is called "baohaus"

Also "bao" meaning bread in Chinese/Mandarin.

I think they specialize in a variety of those bun type wraps pictured.

Next time I go to NYC I will definitely give this place a try. Momofuku also has pork buns.

Does anyone know where or seen The Giraffe Dunks for BELOW RETAIL anywhere.. If so please share the info.. Thanks in Advance
Prob not going to be below retail in many places yet, they just dropped in the last month. I'd say just wait it out or wait for a shop doing a promo code/sale on everything type deal.

Last edited:

Prob not going to be below retail in many places yet, they just dropped in the last month. I'd say just wait it out or wait for a shop doing a promo code/sale on everything type deal.
Ya i should have jumped when Kinetic had that big Promo Sale last week.. I guess ill wait 

PureBoardShop in Annapolis MD has 1x of a 9,10, and 10.5 left. In store only.

410-267-7669  

Also, can I get a lc and pc on VNDS GR Red Lobsters?

How do the snakes fit? My first pair of nike sb dunk lows are an 11.5. Bought two more pairs back in 2013, both sz 11.5, but one fits big and the other slightly big. Should i go with 11 or 11.5? Most of my other shoes are 11

Back
Top Bottom