2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I keep missing the boat for the boa dunks. All I want is a sz 7. Getting the tiff highs and the CNY dunks weren't this hard :frown:

Yo, @jLi119  was it you looking for the Ulrichs? Or was it a big footer? User "dreamhatch" on ebay has a pair. Prob a lil overpriced but maybe worth an offer if the person looking was a size 13.
sup man, thanks for the look! I am on the prowl for these but I'm a size 10.5-11. Repped for looking out!

Blacksheep tweeted, at it again!!!

BlrJnteIEAE-iNv.jpg

I just saw the janoski hacky today and the bad news is that there is zero texture to the shoe. The hacky is ink jet-like printed on. I've gotta pass on these. Seriously bummed out, I was looking forward to this release too.
So the underlying question here is...... "Is Nike beginning to treat SB like Jordan Brand?" Cheap Materials  x  Hype^10 = Nike's ideal business strategy/model for older shoes. We've already seen this executed with the Tiff Diamond highs, and now the Hacky Sacks.  What's next?

That would completely kill what SB's are about imo.

Quality/durability. comfort, and unique design/materials.

I hear this all the time and it's crazy to me cause I feel like the quality on my lows is outstanding it's hard for me imagine how Highs is. I've never seen them in person.

The suede they used between 2001-2004 was insane about the only thing I can fault it for is that the shape is easily distorted when you lace them up because of how easily you can move the suede. It doesn't have a very stiff support underneath.

If anyone is near rockland county NY, I just picked up my baohaus from AGAINST ALL ODDS at palisades mall of all places.. They also got some red janoski max that are really tempting

Skunks are ugly as hell but so very well executed. Orange stitching is genius :pimp:

The YOTHs have a clear sole with gold flakes.

The guy that manipulated the Black Sheep teaser pic did show a grey and black shoe with red accents.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the going price for skate or dies? always been on the search for a pair and found a few people with my size 

Does anyone know the going price for skate or dies? always been on the search for a pair and found a few people with my size 
I usually go to ebay.com and do "Advanced Search" you can search for "SOLD" listings, and choose "New" and type in "Nike SB Skate or Die." Once the search comes back, you can even filter by size. Not an exact science, but shows you going rate at least on eBay for auctioned pairs and buy it now.

Hi guys,

Need your lot's help. I have been looking for these high tops for a while and I cannot find them anywhere. Any idea where I can find them?

Your help is much appreciated.

B

Can you give us a time frame? Judging by the GIANT Nike logo I'm going to say it's something from 2006-2008, but I'm really not good at figuring out what random models of the range are.

I'm really not sure what time frame, I saw them on a post and just loved the style, I did research and I can find similar ones without the strap and the big tongue, but nothing like these. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom