2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Totally missed the boat on the baos.
Anyway, for anyone wonderi about quality issues, the original tiffs were pretty much exactly the same materials as the new one. The old ones really didn't use good materials at all. It was all about the color way on that shoe.
Waiting for the flames

My patience paid off..

Really stoked on these...
Congrats on the pick up. I'm getting a bit jelly looking at that price tag
laugh.gif
 lol

Isn't the croc print on the highs, more dull and less detailed than the OG lows?
Yes way less defined print on highs than lows. Night and Day difference.

There's some used Oceanic Airlines size 10 on eBay for $140 shipped. Seller says message him for $120 shipped through PP invoice.

Tell me about it! That sucks dude, but we have to handle our responsibilities first... Repped!
This exactly! Can't count how many times I've had to set aside copping some kicks cause I had other priorities to take care of. Win some lose some
eyes.gif

Last edited:

This exactly! Can't count how many times I've had to set aside copping some kicks cause I had other priorities to take care of. Win some lose some
eyes.gif

Tell me about it! That sucks dude, but we have to handle our responsibilities first... Repped!
Yeah, Collecting shoes are my hobby not my life you know??

I cop when I can. I've seen too many times where dudes buying kicks as soon as they get their pay check just to sell them lower than retail price cause they need to pay for the bills.

Back
Top Bottom