2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just walked in from Easter Weekend/Birthday Celebration fun and had these sitting at the door along with a few non SB pairs.

edit: Now I'm off to find my gout meds, living the high life this weekend really did me in today.

Last edited:
I guess the bao's aren't meant to be. No one restocked them all weekend when I was available haha. Oh well I need to chill on the shoe purchases anyways, congrats to those who was able to cop!

Another look at the Nike SB Low Hacky Sacks, I do not regret purchasing them and feel as though the quality is there.  Picked them up from Stratosphere Skateshop here in Atlanta.  It was by luck that I got them because I originally tried to get them near the home base which is 2 hrs away but the shop told me they couldn't release them until the 26th, So while in Atlanta I decided to stop by Stratosphere just to check out the other skateshops and see what they had.  They had these for sell along with the georgetowns, and UNC's but not Baohaous (Thank God I got mine the day before).  

Last edited:
The Royals just don't do it for me. If they were blocked like I expect dunks with that kind of color selection to be blocked, I'd be going nuts for them.

Another look at the Nike SB Low Hacky Sacks, I do not regret purchasing them and feel as though the quality is there.  Picked them up from Stratosphere Skateshop here in Atlanta.  It was by luck that I got them because I originally tried to get them near the home base which is 2 hrs away but the shop told me they couldn't release them until the 26th, So while in Atlanta I decided to stop by Stratosphere just to check out the other skateshops and see what they had.  They had these for sell along with the georgetowns, and UNC's but not Baohaous (Thank God I got mine the day before).  

Those are pretty nice , but up close I prefer the janoskis and the kostons...

Corgi is killing it today.

Can someone enlighten me to what the brown and blue dunk he listed are? Are those the chocolates?

Back
Top Bottom