2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not as excited about seeing Corgi post as I used to. He used to post up DEALS but I think he realizes he's left a lot of money on the table. His prices recently have been much more inline with market to even kinda high (Image has DS size 8 takashis for $300, just as an example). Regardless though the guy has HEAT.

Just came in, was only deadstock for 5 mins...

Last edited:
It's not about the heat. He had deals like you said which gained him his following to begin with. This the same guy who let South Beach 8s go at retail.

He still has deals on stuff that nobody is looking for, and stuff that nobody else has. I've seen some stuff pop up that I'd KILL for if he had my size and he lets them go for absolutely nothing.

Another look at the Nike SB Low Hacky Sacks, I do not regret purchasing them and feel as though the quality is there.  Picked them up from Stratosphere Skateshop here in Atlanta.  It was by luck that I got them because I originally tried to get them near the home base which is 2 hrs away but the shop told me they couldn't release them until the 26th, So while in Atlanta I decided to stop by Stratosphere just to check out the other skateshops and see what they had.  They had these for sell along with the georgetowns, and UNC's but not Baohaous (Thank God I got mine the day before).  
nice pickup! I'm sold on these, but NDC for me on saturday, hopefully they shouldn't be too difficult to cop 

facepalm, well im 3 hours late for the permier link for the bao's, im itchin for these, i feel like i've waited long enough!!

Someone asking to trade his yeezy foam for my tiffany. Does he need to add any cash??
If anything you should lol. Yeezy foams selling for for 350-400. Tiffs can barely break 300. I'd do that trade right now in monetary terms.

edit - i'm assuming you own tiff highs

Last edited:
If anything you should lol. Yeezy foams selling for for 350-400. Tiffs can barely break 300. I'd do that trade right now in monetary terms.

As much as I dislike reselling. This does make sense to do if reselling or even just trade bait is your main want for the foams.

Yeah I'd take the Foams and just hold on to them worst case; they will come down in price but a $250 shoe will hold more trade/resale value in the long run

I'd still rather have the Tiffs if your asking me about what I'd wear more

do they really, i shouldve bought them to sell

Back
Top Bottom