2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

from experience...let your girl be. Don't force shoes onto them. If they like something, ok, but you're gonna get hurt feelings one day when you buy her something and she hits you with the 
sick.gif

from experience...let your girl be. Don't force shoes onto them. If they like something, ok, but you're gonna get hurt feelings one day when you buy her something and she hits you with the :x
i took a chance with the giraffes and they were a hit.. the only shoes that were kind of a miss were the mint green 4's.. but she likes them now.

finally got my baos. wanted them since i first saw pics. cant wait for them to arrive. 180 shipped, meh, I'll take it.

Sounds like these are about to start dropping soon...Bluetile supposedly got their shipment.

Last edited:
I haven't bought an SB since the blue box era.

How do the lows and highs fit nowadays in terms of width and length? Thanks in advance!!

edit. just reread their tweet. Didn't think the Highs were supposed to drop until the 10th.

Last edited:
The Nike SB Dunk Low Hacky Sack will release Saturday. The High shipped late and will release 5/3. pic.twitter.com/lfQTPHnr1k
That's straight from their twitter

Yeah I wasn't sure how much the strike was affecting SB's if they are made in Vietnam...figured it would be harder on some of Nike's other lines though.

Yeah I wasn't sure how much the strike was affecting SB's if they are made in Vietnam...figured it would be harder on some of Nike's other lines though.

do you think they may be assigning some of the production from the chinese factories to the taiwanese factories?

Last edited:
I was just thinking that, don't know much about how their "tooling" and all that works and if they are set up in Taiwan or Vietnam to produce different models or lines but that could be why.

I hope the factories give the workers what they are asking for(it doesn't sound like they were asking for much or anything unreasonable), but at the same time I don't know what the implications of that will be as far as companies (Nike, Adidas, etc) just moving their business to other countries with lower wages like Vietnam. It said at the end of one article that this was already happening because Chinese wages have been increasing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom