2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:nthat:

Are you a CYNE fan?
One of their albums is called evolution fight that's why i ask

Same fit IMO, but everyone foot is different. Also depending on the model, civilist and 510 have a tighter toe box
Other than Civilists and 510s I've also heard some complaints about the premier high fitment as well. Though I haven't actually worn mine out I've put em on and relaced them and they fit fine to me during that little time.

@1212theory  I don't think there's any problems with Fitment of any lows (at least not to my knowledge) but those highs @rillo561   and I mentioned are the main ones that get complaints about sizing and most recommend going half size up on those select few.

Long time lurker here. Figured its time that I join so I can participate in the discussion and also help people find kicks. I strongly believe in helping others so Ill do my best! I  am a 41 year old professional male, so probably not this sites core demographic but I love dunks and have been collecting for about 8 years. I am not a reseller and I wear what I buy (except for a few that I've kept on ice - Jamesons and an extra pair of SPOT's)

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Other than Civilists and 510s I've also heard some complaints about the premier high fitment as well. Though I haven't actually worn mine out I've put em on and relaced them and they fit fine to me during that little time.

Definitely forgot about the premiers, glad I didn't take the .5 down on those. Thanks

Long time lurker here. Figured its time that I join so I can participate in the discussion and also help people find kicks. I strongly believe in helping others so Ill do my best! I  am a 41 year old professional male, so probably not this sites core demographic but I love dunks and have been collecting for about 8 years. I am not a reseller and I wear what I buy (except for a few that I've kept on ice - Jamesons and an extra pair of SPOT's)

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the thread.

Nice to meet you all!
welcome my friend.

i am relatively new to this forum too (and unlike you, actually new to SBs as well). i have found most people very helpful on this thread. best thread on NT, imo.

@1212theory  I don't think there's any problems with Fitment of any lows (at least not to my knowledge) but those highs @rillo561   and I mentioned are the main ones that get complaints about sizing and most recommend going half size up on those select few.
relaced my civilists, stuffed the hell outta the toe box with socks over night, & swapped out the insoles with thinner ones and finally were able to fit without any pinky toe smashing 
happy.gif

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, and that is awesome. Giving me hope for my later years!

Back
Top Bottom