2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The one day I decide to do work.... I miss out on the SPoTs 
mad.gif
tired.gif

Oh well. You live and you learn.

Picked these up on eBay yesterday. 
glasses.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281073555605?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Looks like one of the sniper mods popped into this thread, lol.

Appreciate the gesture UncutRaw.  I'm a 12 in Lows, but it's all good.  Still waiting for my eBay pickup to come in.  That will definitely soften the blow for now.  This week was all about the AM1 Milan's.  Glad to have those out of the way so I can return to the regularly scheduled programming.

Gotta listen to it again its a full on concept album and follow the story of Tyler, Wolf and Samuel.
I picked it up, he pretty much stated it in the intro, but it takes me a few listens to fully understand a concept album. Concepts are my favorite. Took me 6 listens to fully appreciate Good Kid Maad City. My favorite still has to be The Cool. I would discover **** I didnt know about the album even after a 100 listens. Ready to Die would be second since I find it so relatable. I will give this another two or three listen throughs as long as I like it more every time. But my first impression is that this will is a weak album. I'll keep you posted on how I feel about it later

ok, i need a pair of navy based shoes...what are some solid GRs (dunk lows preferred) that i should be looking for?

ok, i need a pair of navy based shoes...what are some solid GRs (dunk lows preferred) that i should be looking for?

Obsidian/red lows from last year are really solid, and easy to find at a decent price.

vvv

Last edited:
Wolf was awesome imo. I feel like he's progressed as a lyricist, and the production on almost every song was top notch. I'd still put Bastard ahead of it but I liked it more than Goblin.

Yeah my favorite of all of those is the slates too... with the obsidian/red second...both dope shoes especially with the white laces in both of them.

Last edited:
Looks like one of the sniper mods popped into this thread, lol.

Appreciate the gesture UncutRaw.  I'm a 12 in Lows, but it's all good.  Still waiting for my eBay pickup to come in.  That will definitely soften the blow for now.  This week was all about the AM1 Milan's.  Glad to have those out of the way so I can return to the regularly scheduled programming.
No problem, man. Those Milan's are cold. I was about 10 mins late on the link from Size?, got a size 9 in my cart and checked out, but never got a confirmation from Size? (I was charged for the shoes by my bank, and got the PayPal confirmation), which I'm guessing means I didn't get 'em... It would've hurt so much more if I had gotten my size (11) and checked out and this happened. The hype on that shoe was abnormally high, imo... dope shoe though, for sure. Congrats on getting 'em

Man, Tyler The Creators new album is CRAZY DOPE!

Anyway, new sample pictures have surfaced. Don't think anyone has posted these yet.

"Green Croc Dunk Low"

"Palm Tree Dunk Low"
No comment on Tyler the Creator, but as far as the kicks, 1.) the Green Crocs are pretty tough. 2.) the Palm Tree Dunks are so-so, so far (need more pics)...

I'm kind of new to Nike SB, I was wondering if anyone can else name some online spots that sell Nike SB. I really know of PYS and Premier. There are only a couple of SB accounts in my area and by the time I get there they are pretty much sold out of my size. Any help would be appreciated. PM if necessary.

Thanks~
If you know of places in your area that have a good selection, only they're sold out of the good stuff by the time you get there, I suggest you try to stay up more on the release dates of shoes that you are interested in, that way you can get there on release day and be able to get the shoe you want. If you're not familiar with that particular store and what it's like on busy release days, ask around (friends or even better, store employees) to get a feel for what you need to do to prepare. Having spots that get the dope releases is half the battle, imo. Peace

I picked it up, he pretty much stated it in the intro, but it takes me a few listens to fully understand a concept album. Concepts are my favorite. Took me 6 listens to fully appreciate Good Kid Maad City. My favorite still has to be The Cool. I would discover **** I didnt know about the album even after a 100 listens. Ready to Die would be second since I find it so relatable. I will give this another two or three listen throughs as long as I like it more every time. But my first impression is that this will is a weak album. I'll keep you posted on how I feel about it later
Oh, God, "the Cool" was such an amazing album. My girl and I were living out of our car for a month, right around when that album had leaked online, and having it to listen to really helped keep us in good spirits (as good of spirits as you can have in that situation)... GKMC is probably the best concept album since "the Cool". "American Gangster" was also amazing (even though it took a while to grow on me). I, too, am a sucker for concept albums. I also like albums that are influenced heavily by a certain thing (not necessarily full-out concept albums); Cage's "Hell's Winter" (such a sick album) has a certain cohesiveness to it, but I wouldn't consider it a concept album. Beck's "Sea Change" was also an amazing piece of work that, while not a concept album, was wholly influenced by one thing (his break-up with his girlfriend), and you could feel it. Don't even get me started on classic rock albums... If Wolf is a concept album, just off the strength of that I'm gonna give it a listen, but I'm not expecting too much. I just can't vibe with Tyler the Creator (at least the stuff I've heard, which is, admittedly, not much - Goblin, one of Odd Future's compilation album, and a few tracks here and there); maybe when I was younger, but the stuff he raps about just doesn't resonate with me, at all...

Back
Top Bottom