2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To be expected honestly... lol But these are a GR right?
A GR indeed.

As for the music talk, I've been A HUGE fan of Tyler before Bastard (I didn't like Goblin), when Casey Veggies was in OF and Brandon Deshay (one of my favorite rappers right now) was doing tracks with them as well. Cassie fell off in my opinion and hasn't had s**t decent since "Customized Greatly Vol. 2". I understand why most people don't get them. They're not for EVERYONE to get and I think that is what they want by design. It's crazy to see them as popular as they are now, I always thought Tyler could rap his *** off but Earl was just on a WHOLE different level. I always thought Tyler wrote for Earl, in my mind there was NO WAY that a kid that young could come up with some of the things he was. I always figured the antics would keep them from being accepted, boy was I wrong. I used to tell people about them ALL the time and I would get laughed out the building. "The Cool" was an awesome album. The Roots came with "How I Got Over" and crushed building. That album was SO SLEPT ON by most people! Dooms "Born Like This" was awesome TOO!

Last edited:
So FCLA is already dropping the Concord SB? Price is
sick.gif

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=sb&i=080899
this gif ahaha...This thread should be interesting the next couple of weeks, with all of the self proclaimed "lurkers looking for help on the concords". Called my local shop man dudes are on their BS, talking 200 for the concords, ..almost smashed my phone on the floor when i heard that, but i had just got it repaired after i destroyed it at the ****** toss... none the less, im rattled at this 200
mean.gif

Anyways.. been a good week of sb pick ups.. happy to pick up the hyper strikes for 250. Shoe is so well done, couldnt be happier with them, might have to grab the black levi's too, pictures dont do the blue's justice so beautiful 
smokin.gif

Can anyone give me some sites to cop dunks off of?
Aren't rly any stores near me that carry em.
Not really lookin for exclusives just so gr's

when it's lineup time people just leave a chair to signify that this is their spot in line. so instead of standing there they just go about their day.
I believe the "ghost chair" was invented in LA. Every camp out I EVER HAD THERE had tons of "ghost chairs" and they would get tossed into the street.

Last edited:
this gif ahaha...This thread should be interesting the next couple of weeks, with all of the self proclaimed "lurkers looking for help on the concords". Called my local shop man dudes are on their BS, talking 200 for the concords, ..almost smashed my phone on the floor when i heard that, but i had just got it repaired after i destroyed it at the ****** toss... none the less, im rattled at this 200
mean.gif

Anyways.. been a good week of sb pick ups.. happy to pick up the hyper strikes for 250. Shoe is so well done, couldnt be happier with them, might have to grab the black levi's too, pictures dont do the blue's justice so beautiful 
smokin.gif
REPPED for the clean pictures! I got myself a pair of those, they're dope. Plus, the fact that you got them for $250 was a decent deal.

As for your shop, I know/knew shops would push it on this one. The thread WILL pick up with the horror stories soon, sadly. We must continue to keep the vibe in the thread though and help each other out.

Last edited:
REPPED for the clean pictures! I got myself a pair of those, they're dope. Plus, the fact that you got them for $250 was a decent deal.

As for your shop, I know/knew shops would push it on this one. The thread WILL pick up with the horror stories soon, sadly.
John my dude i knew it was gonna happen when that same shop asked for 175 on the spots... *kanye shrug*, if i was to put in an extra 100 ish i could grab some medicoms off ebay 

or i could paypal you a sum of money and you get to fedex'ing those wheat highs hahaha
smokin.gif

i know ima get flamed for this but 200 isint really that bad considering foams go for 220+tax.

i know ima get flamed for this but 200 isint really that bad considering foams go for 220+tax.
nah i understand what youre saying its just the principle behind it that every other GR is usually under 100 or around that, and the concord dunks are also a GR and shops have the audacity to jack up prices cause they know they can get away with it ... i already heard people talking about camping

nah i understand what youre saying its just the principle behind it that every other GR is usually under 100 or around that, and the concord dunks are also a GR and shops have the audacity to jack up prices cause they know they can get away with it ... i already heard people talking about camping
yea i feel you also, but at the end of the day shops are sent a bunch of crap they cant sell even at 50%markdown, so once they get an item thats in demand its understandable if they raise the price. On the other hand, some shops are just straight up greedy and charge more than FC. If a mom and pop gets something like the yeezy 2's, i definately would understand if they charged a few hundred extra, but theres definately a fine line between charging just enough to keep the lights on and being unfair to your customers. Blades in ny has been charging extra for a long time. its funny, cuz ppl were camping for over 24 hours to pay 170 for the pushead 2's while i copped a few months later on rif for 200 or 210 shipped.

I'm meh on the lows so I'm not copping anyway. You guys have fun with this release. I'll be here watching hell break loose lol.

Last edited:
John my dude i knew it was gonna happen when that same shop asked for 175 on the spots... *kanye shrug*, if i was to put in an extra 100 ish i could grab some medicoms off ebay 

or i could paypal you a sum of money and you get to fedex'ing those wheat highs hahaha
smokin.gif
Lol, THOSE WHEATS will never leave MY SIDE! LMAO!

Quote:
I don't get why people post "I know I'm going to get flamed" in THIS thread. It's almost like you don't know what thread you're posting in. This is the best thread on NT, we don't have time for "flaming". We're too busy sharing deals, spreading knowledge, up lifting the culture, showcasing pickups and DUCKING KICKSDEALS(
mean.gif
) to engage in silly stuff. Now what you will get in this thread is "questioned" if something you say doesn't sit right. Which brings me to my question.

What does the fact that a Foamposite is $220 plus tax, have to do with the fact that shops are trying to tear their customers out the frame with a MAJOR markup on a SB?
yea i feel you also, but at the end of the day shops are sent a bunch of crap they cant sell even at 50%markdown, so once they get an item thats in demand its understandable if they raise the price. On the other hand, some shops are just straight up greedy and charge more than FC. If a mom and pop gets something like the yeezy 2's, i definately would understand if they charged a few hundred extra, but theres definately a fine line between charging just enough to keep the lights on and being unfair to your customers. Blades in ny has been charging extra for a long time. its funny, cuz ppl were camping for over 24 hours to pay 170 for the pushead 2's while i copped a few months later on rif for 200 or 210 shipped.
Cleary, most shops will be unfair this go around.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man I'm glad I have no interest in the Concords....Good luck to all of you regulars in the thread who want them, and good luck fighting those off those beasts John just posted...Haha!

Lovin' all those gifs...LMAO

Last edited:
Not sure why, might be the time I spent in Florida but Im feeling those Palm Tree collabs. Ive also had a few spots in NYC that were taking preorders on the Concord Dunks like 3 months ago, not a must have for me but if im able to get them at retail I will, im really waiting for those burgundy low's....HURRY UP!

I believe the "ghost chair" was invented in LA. Every camp out I EVER HAD THERE had tons of "ghost chairs" and they would get tossed into the street.
Damn straight. Lol. I could never respect an empty chair, it's going straight into the st. 

John00 if I broke into your house I wouldn't take any of your kicks... Just your gif folder. 
laugh.gif

I picked it up, he pretty much stated it in the intro, but it takes me a few listens to fully understand a concept album. Concepts are my favorite. Took me 6 listens to fully appreciate Good Kid Maad City. My favorite still has to be The Cool. I would discover **** I didnt know about the album even after a 100 listens. Ready to Die would be second since I find it so relatable. I will give this another two or three listen throughs as long as I like it more every time. But my first impression is that this will is a weak album. I'll keep you posted on how I feel about it later
Oh, God, "the Cool" was such an amazing album. My girl and I were living out of our car for a month, right around when that album had leaked online, and having it to listen to really helped keep us in good spirits (as good of spirits as you can have in that situation)... GKMC is probably the best concept album since "the Cool". "American Gangster" was also amazing (even though it took a while to grow on me). I, too, am a sucker for concept albums. I also like albums that are influenced heavily by a certain thing (not necessarily full-out concept albums); Cage's "Hell's Winter" (such a sick album) has a certain cohesiveness to it, but I wouldn't consider it a concept album. Beck's "Sea Change" was also an amazing piece of work that, while not a concept album, was wholly influenced by one thing (his break-up with his girlfriend), and you could feel it. Don't even get me started on classic rock albums... If Wolf is a concept album, just off the strength of that I'm gonna give it a listen, but I'm not expecting too much. I just can't vibe with Tyler the Creator (at least the stuff I've heard, which is, admittedly, not much - Goblin, one of Odd Future's compilation album, and a few tracks here and there); maybe when I was younger, but the stuff he raps about just doesn't resonate with me, at all...
GKMC will go down in history when it's all said and done. The only albums that have gotten that much replay from me are Ready to Die, Illmatic, Life After Death, Reasonable Doubt, The Chronic, Predator, Doggystyle, Gangster and a Gentleman (hood classic), Marshall Mathers LP...lemme stop listing albums before I wind up with a list a mile long. The 80s stuff would need its own list too as it's stuff I grew to appreciate as I got older. Just a brilliant album.

Dope pickup on those Send Helps!

If anybody can point me in the right direction to a site that still has the ''Easter'' digital pink Koston 2's available. I would gladly appreciate it. PM is always welcomed.
Also, thanks for the comment Sneakerfan1!8)

what's his name? Jprince23? If so, I bought my Huxtables from dude via Invoice. Got jerked a little on the price though, but it's all good; I agreed to the price before doing my research (for some reason I thought they were worth much more than they are... I just got back into copping SBs, and it taught me a hard lesson - ALWAYS do your research, regardless of what you think you know), and even though I hadn't paid the invoice yet before realizing the price was steep, I had to pay it because I'm a man of my word (wanna know how I got this scar?.... j/k)... Anyways, if that's who you're talking about, dude has a lot of dope stuff for sale. He's a cool kid, too, and a legit seller.

yup, that was him. def seemed like a cool dude. had about 10 different recent releases for sale, including about 6 dunks i think. wanted to snag the budweisers too but they shot up $20 in the last 30 seconds

Back
Top Bottom