2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember someone looking for the snake eyes it was earlier today or yesterday but not sure if they still have pairs left but you could try.

They had them for $60 a couple days ago but not sure how much shipping is but they do accept phone orders.

Rock City Kicks

501-660-7888

Also their site has a couple deals on some sb's

http://rockcitykicks.com/collections/sn/nike-sb

Last edited:
Found these for even cheaper now..

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, & 13 - $69.99 - Free Shipping

I'm sure these will eventually drop lower to around $50 but that won't happen for a bit, so for those wanting them asap...

%24_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...11?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3ce04db987

when i entered the raffle for the first AJ1xSB the guy working there told me that after the tiff hi riot/debacle they were doing only raffles for hype releases from now on.

he said that apparently the president of the soho broadway business owners association threatened to shut them down if there was ever any sort of ruckus at blades again. so raffle is their way of keeping it safe. who knows if all that is true, but that's what i was told.
Wow. Can't say I'm that surprised given how crazy that release was. 

Found these for even cheaper now..

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, & 13 - $69.99 - Free Shipping

I'm sure these will eventually drop lower to around $50 but that won't happen for a bit, so for those wanting them asap...

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-High-Pro-SB-Venom-Green-Black-Base-Grey-Venom-Green-305050-017-/261461227911?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3ce04db987

Repped for this. I saw these the other day on my IG feed from a shop and had to have these they look sic with the neon alternate laces.

Captain America SB's are now available on Ebay from Taiwan. 

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12 - $124.99 + 20 Shipping. (Not a bad price when compared to other early offerings on Ebay recently)

Still gonna wait for the stateside release, but figured some might want to jump on em at that price.

LL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-High-Premium-SB-Captain-America-Independence-Day-Skate-Boarding-Shoes-/310940323536?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Footwear&var=&hash=item48657cced0

TBH, if I had more funds at the moment I'd cop for that price. Hopefully you guys scoop them up...

really tempted to pull the trigger but like many I'm looking for that box price swag. These will be $108 right?

If BP's IG honors what they said, this will be my first BP X SB to respect the the OG EC GAWD

#

In other news wdywt, got some snakes near my grass

I really want to get the red/turbo green ones to have the "set". $70 on NDC but I'm looking for a better deal shipped :lol:

Off Topic: Did anyone get lucky with Supreme this morning? I really wanted to get a box tee and the Taxi Driver one, but I got cart jacked while entering my CC info on my phone. STUPID WORK GETTING IN THE WAY OF THINGS.

Last edited:
Off Topic: Did anyone get lucky with Supreme this morning? I really wanted to get a box tee and the Taxi Driver one, but I got cart jacked while entering my CC info on my phone. STUPID WORK GETTING IN THE WAY OF THINGS.

Also cart jacked smh just wanted one box tee... The aftermath of foams seems to be similar to the aftermath of diamond hi's here...

Last edited:
That's not a bad price at all guys. Figure these are going to cost you roughly $115 w/ tax in the states. $30 extra and you'll sleep in stress free on release day.

I refuse to spend resale prices on a tshirt though, so I'll just have to wait until I'm in my 40s and they do it for the 30th anniversary.

cjsdaddy cjsdaddy Welcome to the thread, while you might not be in the target demographic for the rest of NT, this thread and a few others have quite a few people either in or pushing 40.

I refuse to spend resale prices on a tshirt though, so I'll just have to wait until I'm in my 40s and they do it for the 30th anniversary.

@cjsdaddy Welcome to the thread, while you might not be in the target demographic for the rest of NT, this thread and a few others have quite a few people either in or pushing 40.
Thanks man. And take it from me, age aint nothing but a number. :smile:

Struck out too. I have been pretty lucky with Supreme drops for the last year or so. but not this time. :smh:

Despite having signed up for the newsletter emails and downloading the app this was the first time in about 2 years that they put something out that I wanted to make a run for. I was even sitting around undisturbed at court right when the clock struck 10am.

Ended up getting a pair of nautical themed chubbies as a consolation prize.

Back
Top Bottom