2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have an opportunity to come up on some grails. Just need to know how much is a fair price so I need price checks on (all DS) RESNs, Heinekins, and white supreme lows.
i think what's fair to you is a good deal. offer what you're comfortable spending. i paid $300 for my first pair of AJ1XSB's and feel good about it (and to me those are grails). :smile:

How much should I except to pay for some DS Mafia Lows? I owned two pairs and sold both of them. One pair I wore once to a formal event in junior high and flipped and the other pair I beat into the ground and sold for $50. They're one of my favourite lows of all time.

Last edited:
Have an opportunity to come up on some grails. Just need to know how much is a fair price so I need price checks on (all DS) RESNs, Heinekins, and white supreme lows.

I've heard someone on here state a good rule of thumb is to go on Flight Club site (or any other consignment shop) to see how much they have the particular shoes in your size going for and then subtract 20-25%... I know Corgi had the white Supreme low's listed for $1000...

I've heard someone on here state a good rule of thumb is to go on Flight Club site (or any other consignment shop) to see how much they have the particular shoes in your size going for and then subtract 20-25%... I know Corgi had the white Supreme low's listed for $1000...
Yea that's what I just did with a quicksearch. RESNs are at $275 but heinekens and white supremes are sold out so no price showed up. Check eBay prices @MrTeeBonilla  and build an average price from there.

Damn that's shady as hell man. Dude wasn't trying to let you get em at a steal price cause he most likely expected them to go to the likes of $350+. eBay needs to implement something to prevent things like this from happening or at least compensate the bidder with some free eBay bucks or something when it does happen.
Yeah, I thought I was getting a steal but instead I get this.  Oh well, gotta' keep it moving.

can you still leave negative feedback?
I don't know but I'm going to try!
That's dirty man, sorry to hear and see that...it happened to me a few months back too and I was salty and angry as hell except the dude was honest, which idk if it made the way I felt worse or not lol.
I would have respected that.  Instead he feeds me some corny bull like that...

I was hours away from winning a pair of Born in the USAs for $220 (there was no reserve and there were only a couple bidders) today and then I get this message from the guy...

I bet. SMH

I hate that BS sellers pull

Leave him negative feedback

Actually he's still gonna get hit with the $220 fees of 10% on those I just realized what he did

So canceling your bid cost him $22.00; moron

I'm gonna email him I'll give him $350 and catch him in a lie for you

Actually he's still gonna get hit with the $220 fees of 10% on those I just realized what he did

So canceling your bid cost him $22.00; moron

I'm gonna email him I'll give him $350 and catch him in a lie for you
Unless it's his first cancel of the year.

Wondering if Blades is doing a raffle for every release from now on. They're doing one for the hacky sack lows. Handing out tickets today from 1 to 7 pm. 

Wondering if Blades is doing a raffle for every release from now on. They're doing one for the hacky sack lows. Handing out tickets today from 1 to 7 pm. 
when i entered the raffle for the first AJ1xSB the guy working there told me that after the tiff hi riot/debacle they were doing only raffles for hype releases from now on.

he said that apparently the president of the soho broadway business owners association threatened to shut them down if there was ever any sort of ruckus at blades again. so raffle is their way of keeping it safe. who knows if all that is true, but that's what i was told.

Last edited:

when i entered the raffle for the first AJ1xSB the guy working there told me that after the tiff hi riot/debacle they were doing only raffles for hype releases from now on.

he said that apparently the president of the soho broadway business owners association threatened to shut them down if there was ever any sort of ruckus at blades again. so raffle is their way of keeping it safe. who knows if all that is true, but that's what i was told.
the fairest way to do it IMO. You remember that bull ish I dealt with at DQM...

Captain America SB's are now available on Ebay from Taiwan. 

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12 - $124.99 + 20 Shipping. (Not a bad price when compared to other early offerings on Ebay recently)

Still gonna wait for the stateside release, but figured some might want to jump on em at that price.

LL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H..._s_Athletic_Footwear&var=&hash=item48657cced0

TBH, if I had more funds at the moment I'd cop for that price. Hopefully you guys scoop them up...

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12 - $124.99 + 20 Shipping. (Not a bad price when compared to other early offerings on Ebay recently)

Still gonna wait for the stateside release, but figured some might want to jump on em at that price.

LL
really feeling em now 

LL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-High-Premium-SB-Captain-America-Independence-Day-Skate-Boarding-Shoes-/310940323536?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Footwear&var=&hash=item48657cced0

TBH, if I had more funds at the moment I'd cop for that price. Hopefully you guys scoop them up...

I was iffy on these but after seeing them the other day on here they are growing on me. My only concern is being shipped from Taiwan. Just feel like it could be an issue, fakes, customs, maybe I'm thinking to much into it

LL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H..._s_Athletic_Footwear&var=&hash=item48657cced0

Good looking out but I'm in the same boat as you.  If only it were the first of the month.  

Back
Top Bottom