2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would say you're probably fine. My guess is those limits are to prevent people from buying up multiple sizes or 2 of the same size. If you're trying to get 2 so far apart, shouldn't be an issue as far as I can tell. And in my experience, if it gets through on NDC, you don't have to worry about the cancellation (unless we're talking about bots or early links or something). No one wants to be megged.
thanks for the info. I'm feeling a little better.

Hey Guys,

I've been reading this post for the last few hours hidden in my cubicle and finally had the urge to sign up and chime in for a first post.  I have a question for the folks who were able to cop the Hacky Sack lows on NDC.  I was able to add a size 5 AND a size 10 to my cart and check out with ease on release day and could have sworn that the "limit one per customer" tagline was not on there in the beginning.  After checking out, I continued to monitor the page as I like to see how quickly shoes disappear on release day.  While refreshing and watching the size run diminish, I finally noticed the "limit one per customer" tag.  I was pumped to get myself a pair and my son but started getting nervous about the doubling up in the cart.  That evening I called Nike and asked them if my shoes were going to get cancelled and asked if so, to only cancel the size 10 as my son was dying for these.  The lady told me not to worry and that on her end it did not show a limit...only on the LeBron Denims.  Usually by this time today, I get a notification from Nike that my shoes have shipped, but when I check, it still says "preparing to ship".

|I

Anyhow, on to the question.  Have you guys gotten an email stating your order has shipped and was anyone else able to grab two pair as well?  I'm hoping I'm not flagged as the size 5 is usually a GS size.

Thanks, and great site BTW. 8)  

FWIW, my one pair have yet to ship. Just that kind of weekend, I suppose. They'll still get here on Wednesday, as normal. I wouldn't sweat it at this point.

Welcome to the thread/site.

I would DIVE on a pair for $210. Lol
I dove. I wore them ~20 times and sold for $240 at the end of the day. That's a tough shoe to rock for me even though they look great in pictures, I'm not a green or yellow person. I'm mostly blue/red/black.

My crown royals from Transport got cancelled. Kinda bummed. Was looking forward to those. 
ohwell.gif

On to the next one...
happy.gif

As someone that's got a foot that's too big for samples I've never chased after them, but I see this having an even bigger effect on that market than that dude that was discovered cooking up vintage Air Jordan 1s a while back. People are going to go to jail and there's going to be some serious distrust from buyers for who knows how long.

Am I remembering incorrectly, or was there ever a time Nike would do a big sample sale once or twice a year at the Beaverton campus? I want to say I heard about it when I first got into the hobby seriously, but that they'd stopped the practice.

Since this dovetails with a few of my interests I'm going to be keeping tabs on this case as it unfolds.

Good point.

Yeah, they did have those kinds of sales. I genuinely forgot about that.

That wasn't the same as this, so I didn't even think of them when I was talking about Nike not commercializing samples and them being of no worth to them, etc. ...And, of course there are the samples that make their way to outlets, which also are monetized.

All obviously apples to oranges vs. what's going on here. I hope the context of my comments on that topic were/are clear.

Woop Woop. Good news for the Cali homies. Sneaker release times might officially be 10AM(EST) on NDC

Last edited:

Woop Woop. Good news for the Cali homies. Sneaker release times might officially be 10AM(EST) on NDC
Hell it's good for us Beast Coasters that like to sleep in a lil on Saturdays. But no 5 AM wakeup call will be nice for the Best Coasters. 7 AM still earlier than I gotta get up now (8 am). 

Repped for life.
You dont even understand how much I love Mr Bean. hahaha.
Ironically, heres the first ever b&g portrait I ever drew. 

Been a Bean fan for 22 years! Somehow the same 10 episodes just never get old to me.

On a shoe note, hackey sack lows look way better in person than I though they would. Helped my buddy get his pair for skating so he was happy!

Hell it's good for us Beast Coasters that like to sleep in a lil on Saturdays. But no 5 AM wakeup call will be nice for the Best Coasters. 7 AM still earlier than I gotta get up now (8 am). 
I get up at 5:30-6 everyday. So up at 7:40 on a Saturday is no big deal. 

Good point.

Yeah, they did have those kinds of sales. I genuinely forgot about that.

That wasn't the same as this, so I didn't even think of them when I was talking about Nike not commercializing samples and them being of no worth to them, etc. ...And, of course there are the samples that make their way to outlets, which also are monetized.

All obviously apples to oranges vs. what's going on here. I hope the context of my comments on that topic were/are clear.

Yeah, I was bringing it up and making sure I remembered right because to me if they had a process in place to get rid of samples, and stopped it then it adds weight to your theory that employees getting them is an unwritten perk.

When this whole thing unfolds I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this also has connections to all those high end fakes that suddenly started popping up a few years ago.

Last edited:
Same here Sipy, I get up at 5AM six days a week, most of the time, but I sure don't mind being able to get up a little bit later when there is a shoe that I want releasing and I don't have to work!

Wow my Captain Americas/4th of julys or whatever they are gonna be called, were just delivered to my girls house all the way from Taiwan. Ordered Thursday delivered today. That's faster than most companies here in the states smh.
pics pics pics
I'll post pics towards the middle or end of the week . I'm not heading down to Brooklyn til then. I would have her fam open up the box and check em out for me but I like doing that myself. Nothing like opening up a fresh delivery.

Last edited:
7am PT release can be both good and bad. If other stores also move to that time or you solely depend on NDC then yeah you can sleep in. But if not, people can spend more time at 5am on other sites, then focus again on NDC at 7am if they either missed out or are looking to score multiples. So you can potentially be working against even more people. Not sure how I'd feel about it.

Yeah, I was bringing it up and making sure I remembered right because to me if they had a process in place to get rid of samples, and stopped it then it adds weight to your theory that employees getting them is an unwritten perk.

When this whole thing unfolds I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this also has connections to all those high end fakes that suddenly started popping up a few years ago.

You talking about "Lu" and "Screech" and the stuff like Fake 45 Concord PEs, Black/Gold 1s, etc.?

Or, are you talking more current stuff - like the Freddy samples?

This could actually shed light on the Freddy situation.

As some here know, there's controversy over how many actual legit pairs of Freddy samples there are. One camp argues that there were basically only 4 pairs and they all were sold through RIF. Others claim that there are more than that (and a variety of sizes).

Back
Top Bottom