2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was talking about "Lu" and "Screech" in reference to the cooked up Jordans, but I was thinking that with the access the people arrested so far had to ordering samples, it could explain the original source for super fakes. If you're going out on a limb and risking your job/jail time why wouldn't you use steal the data for the tech packs and contract out a few runs of a shoe that's guaranteed to sell.

edit: But let me just say that I'm just conjecturing here and have no facts or evidence to back this up. It just seems oddly coincidental that in the same time frame product managers were able to pump out hundreds of pairs of unauthorized samples the fakes got so good that it had people here questioning whether or not they were legit.

Last edited:
Extra Butter e-mailed they are taking phone orders for the Hacky Sack Lows. Not sure on sizes.

516.632.5150 Rockville Centre

Nike SB "Hacky Sack"
Available now in-store and via phone order at our Rockville Centre location.

Last edited:

Got my hands a pair of when pigs fly for a good deal. Killa Cam would be proud

The Civilist have grown on me. I didn't hate em but I was blown away by them either. But I'm really dig em in the last few weeks

The Civilist have grown on me. I didn't hate em but I was blown away by them either. But I'm really dig em in the last few weeks
Im the opposite. Still like them, but they're not high in my list anymore. If I happen to score a pair on a good deal, Ill grab it, otherwise Ill scope out other shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom