2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not at the present moment, why do you ask?

I had to tell myself not to buy a DS pair of Navy Cortez from 1990 in my size a few hours ago. So I'm keeping it quiet right now. Especially with packages already en route to the house.

I got the royals the other day when they popped up on Premier, ordered them from the phone while I was sitting in a parking lot about to go into court.

Same situation here. SOMPs came in Wednesday I ended up ordering YOTHs Wednesday night then Thursday hit and I ordered jpacks from premier (at work on lunch break) now I'm waiting for multiple packages. Haha I had some civilist on watch that were at like $40 with a day and few hours left but someone scooped in and got em at bin price $190 lol probably saved me from myself actually.

#onfootsaturdays

Forgot I had these.

Your pup is so handsome :D kicks are nice too! Repped!

The YOTH have grown on me, but at this point I feel like I'd only be getting them to get on the bandwagon, I wasn't sold on them when they came out or during any of the tip line posts. So I'm probably never going to get them, unless I run across them at a great price VNDS a year or two down the road.

Just pulled the trigger on the J-Pack. Can anyone that has them comment on the quality? Thanks

@drprince89 posted a pic a few hours back saying he gonna double up cause he was gonna wear em to the ground. Sayings like that usually mean good things. lol but yea I don't think there's a actual review done on them yet I was looking on YouTube earlier for one too.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 That explains why I didn't know what he was talking about, for a moment when I saw the thread I was being linked to I thought some miracle was about to occur and Supreme was going to restock all of S/S 14. I want a box shirt at an OK price.

Oh those royal jpack's........it's like they're taunting me trying to test my morals and values hahaha but since I miserably failed trying to get my girl these concord lows I guess I gotta try and get something else to surprise her...

The YOTH have grown on me, but at this point I feel like I'd only be getting them to get on the bandwagon, I wasn't sold on them when they came out or during any of the tip line posts. So I'm probably never going to get them, unless I run across them at a great price VNDS a year or two down the road.

Yea I wasn't big on them either when they initially released. Then I came to this thread and started seeing the quality of the materials in all the yoth pics here and pretty was just looking since. I honestly only got em when I did cause I was scared fliestkicks wouldn't restock em again like they did the first time and they had only one 10 left and when I been looking on ebay and everywhere ppl charging more than fliestkicks so I went ahead and bit that bullet.

Oh those royal jpack's........it's like they're taunting me trying to test my morals and values hahaha but since I miserably failed trying to get my girl these concord lows I guess I gotta try and get something else to surprise her...

Hit up your malls man you might still have a chance. Last time I struck out on some Js (gamma 12s) I went to galleria mall later in the day and footlocker still had them that's how I got mines.

Yeah I'll probably try that tomorrow but I'm currently on the road from SC to OH.....not driving right now of course haha

Yeah I'll probably try that tomorrow but I'm currently on the road from SC to OH.....not driving right now of course haha

Even better, you can just try to add mall stops along your route if you're taking the interstates or make your meal stops at malls if you're backroading it.

I gotta stop BS-ing and cop the Giraffe before they fly pass me like the Jades and Birchs

Man I really wanted to and wished I could actually hit up a few outlets but the only reason I'm making this trip is cause my cousin sent me a last minute text yesterday asking if I'd go on a mission with him to pick up a new car for his wife so we flew down this morning and are currently on the way home..he just wanted to make it a quick trip and needed me to help with this 11 hour drive.

Last edited:
Man I really wanted to and wished I could actually hit up a few outlets but the only reason I'm making this trip is cause my cousin sent me a last minute text yesterday asking if I'd go on a mission with him to pick up a new car for his wife so we flew down this morning and are currently on the way home..he just wanted to make it a quick trip and needed me to help with this 11 hour drive.
Had to do that once with my boss's GTO. 6.0L of awesome.

The wrenthem, ma outlet has the fire and ice dunks for 60$. Not too cheap yet but maybe they'll get a deeper disco. They still had a fsr

Back
Top Bottom