2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not my style, but someone in here might be interested...

Last edited:
not sure if anyone posted it before but since i know some of us use UPS it may benefit some of you here.

UPS.com is offering 1-Year UPS My Choice Premium Membership for Free when you follow the instructions below.
  1. Click here and login to your account or click here and sign up for a free account
  2. Once you have logged in, click on the "Access UPS My Choice" option under "Tracking"
  3. Click on "Manage Delivery Addresses" on the top right of the page
  4. Under "Change Membership Level," click on "Upgrade to Premium"
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BJF1B7LE9 in the space provided, then click "Apply Promotion Code" and "Next" to complete
  1. Click on "Access UPS My Choice" under the Tracking tab
  2. Click on the "Preferences" link on the top right of the page
  3. Click "Edit" on the Membership Information box
  4. Uncheck the "I want UPS to automatically renew my membership" box, then click "Save Changes"
No credit card information required.

Last edited:
sfjunglist sfjunglist Thanks for that UPS tip, I think they do this every year, my premium coverage had lapsed though and no way was I paying for it.

My submission to #onfootsaturday. Idk but there's just SOMPn abao these kicks that I love!

I kid I kid here's my kicks for the day. I barely wear these probably my least worn pair from my blue boxes.

Yo,

Suddenly have an itch to grab the JPack highs...gotta resist (will most likely fail)

#onfootsaturday Newer release favorites. Uprises.

Back
Top Bottom