2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I've been hyped to finally get my thing 2 dunks from mainland. Usps delivered them to my front porch this morning but my neighbor called me and said that someone cut open the box and stole the shoes. They were kind enough to leave an empty pack of cigs along with the shoe box. I am beyond livid right now ...
Somebody in your neighborhood did it or know who did it. So I'd hit the streets and start asking questions.

Lance mountain
yup.. still diggin' the white pair more.

I used to have things delivered to my moms house, since I knew she would be home all day. She recently moved, new neighborhood, not taking any chances, so I get everything sent to work. Gets a little annoying at times cause people ask tons of questions. Delivering to my house is not an option, I'm not home all day, last thing I want is a package sitting at my doorstep all day unattended.

I used to have things delivered to my moms house, since I knew she would be home all day. She recently moved, new neighborhood, not taking any chances, so I get everything sent to work. Gets a little annoying at times cause people ask tons of questions. Delivering to my house is not an option, I'm not home all day, last thing I want is a package sitting at my doorstep all day unattended.
i've thought about getting stuff sent to work but the addressing is so complicated and like you said people ask too many questions so i just let them try to deliver it, miss it because im at work and pick it up about 5 minutes before the post office closes. 

Currently dealing with a pair of hacky sacks in resolution center on paypal. Nt beware of eBay user N1ck11, paypal name nick Romano. I paid for the shoes, and immediately had communication problems. He acted as if he shipped them without any tracking number. Then stopped communicating all together.

On a Sidenote : can anyone point me in the direction of a 10.5 in the hacky sacks for a fair price?

Dealing with eBay now, put some kicks up to move some that I didn't like on foot as much as I liked them in hand.. And the dude hits buy it now and doesn't pay.. Hope he's ig stuntin and I find him, so I can call him out

Dealing with eBay now, put some kicks up to move some that I didn't like on foot as much as I liked them in hand.. And the dude hits buy it now and doesn't pay.. Hope he's ig stuntin and I find him, so I can call him out
 wait you shipped before he paid????

i've thought about getting stuff sent to work but the addressing is so complicated and like you said people ask too many questions so i just let them try to deliver it, miss it because im at work and pick it up about 5 minutes before the post office closes. 

Just make sure you enter your information in their respective slots.

I work at a University and address lines have two lines, enter the street number/name in one and office number in the second line. Haven't had any issues. Didn't even get a call from my CC company when I first did it.

The questions are annoying but better than having my package taken.

Questions I usually get are:

"What did you order?"
"Shopping again!" (A comment, not a question, I know :lol:)

Also if the box is marked by the vendor, you get the old "What you get from _________?".

I'm used to it, dealing with the curiousity of coworkers is worth the peace of mind. My boss gives no dambs though, :smokin

Just make sure you enter your information in their respective slots.

I work at a University and address lines have two lines, enter the street number/name in one and office number in the second line. Haven't had any issues. Didn't even get a call from my CC company when I first did it.

The questions are annoying but better than having my package taken.

Questions I usually get are:

"What did you order?"
"Shopping again!" (A comment, not a question, I know
laugh.gif
)

Also if the box is marked by the vendor, you get the old "What you get from _________?".

I'm used to it, dealing with the curiousity of coworkers is worth the peace of mind. My boss gives no dambs though,
smokin.gif
i remember when i was in college shipping to campus was easy but my job uses very weird location codes and etc and im not the only employee that has forgone the entire process because of its unnecessary complexity.

wait you shipped before he paid????
no but without communication i cant relist my item unless i want to pay the ebay fee's.

just had another do it , literally 2 minutes ago. so there goes 2 pairs tied up for 3-4 days till ebay gives me credit for the fee's

dude hits buy it now and then sends a message that he doesnt want them.

i honestly hate new ebayers right now

Last edited:

no but without communication i cant relist my item unless i want to pay the ebay fee's.

just had another do it , literally 2 minutes ago. so there goes 2 pairs tied up for 3-4 days till ebay gives me credit for the fee's

once that happens i usually just auto relist and let all the resolution stuff happens while the new auction runs. Can't stop them from not paying but they don't have to stop you from selling. 

If you can calculate shipping rates beforehand, make the auction/BIN an auto-pay on completion one.

The listing won't end unless it's paid for in full.

once that happens i usually just auto relist and let all the resolution stuff happens while the new auction runs. Can't stop them from not paying but they don't have to stop you from selling. 
have you been refunded before from ebay?
If you can calculate shipping rates beforehand, make the auction/BIN an auto-pay on completion one.

i gotta check this now

this! immediate pay will separate a lot of the real from the fake. the excuses i get in my inbox after an auction has ended smh

The Lance Mountains look clean..wonder if there's a clean way of removing that paint? I doubt it , still an automatic pick up.

have you been refunded before from ebay?

i gotta check this now
ebay will refund you the listing/selling fees if the transaction falls through, or just not charge you if they didn't take the money yet. They however won't pay for the item that the winner didn't pay for, at that point you just relist it.

i never knew about this...i might need to start doing that, granted i also wish people send me offers for invoice payments

So...am I alone in wondering what happened to the Quarter Snacks from 1500 pages ago? (Literally...it was over 1500 pages ago...waaay back yonder. Lol!)

@Siye
that is checked. smh ebay must not be working right

Yeah, that's strange then. Perhaps a bug on Ebay's end. If you have access to two accounts, you should try checking your own listing after you relist it.

Then you won't have to deal with non-paying buyers.

Back
Top Bottom