2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

HA. you're going to have to do what I did, set up a search on ebay and get emailed for every pair that gets listed.

I haven't seen a pair of size 11 pop up in a good while, but with these you might be able to get away with a 10.5, at least I have been able to. Good luck, but we're both gunning for the same shoe right now.

HA. you're going to have to do what I did, set up a search on ebay and get emailed for every pair that gets listed.

I haven't seen a pair of size 11 pop up in a good while, but with these you might be able to get away with a 10.5, at least I have been able to. Good luck, but we're both gunning for the same shoe right now.
Thanks for the advise. I rather not size down since I don't know how the older dunks really feel like on my feet. If they're anything like the resent ones, an 11 fits perfect. Good luck to you as well. 

with the yoth off the list, i think the only things left from this era of boxes might are the chairman bao and lance mountains. Just got into sb's but my first two pairs might keep me hooked on these.

Thanks for the advise. I rather not size down since I don't know how the older dunks really feel like on my feet. If they're anything like the resent ones, an 11 fits perfect. Good luck to you as well. 

I've been buying older dunks in a quest to get all 7 BTTYS from the first round of dunk retros, at first only buying size 11, but they fit kind of loose and then I found a 10.5 in the St. John's (red/white) that were priced too good to pass up in a 10.5, they fit me better than modern (08-present) non SB size 11s fit.

You basically just need to search constantly though, they pop up and usually not for too much money. Just be sure to get the tags, they've released the BTTYS a LOT 98/99 releases have the old style Nylon tongue with a really easy to rip lace loop. The ones that came out after 2002 switched things up and went with the now modern mesh tongue.

Beautiful day in nyc today, hit the trails and cruised around
Nice dunks and a nice SE. Beautiful day for riding.

I've been buying older dunks in a quest to get all 7 BTTYS from the first round of dunk retros, at first only buying size 11, but they fit kind of loose and then I found a 10.5 in the St. John's (red/white) that were priced too good to pass up in a 10.5, they fit me better than modern (08-present) non SB size 11s fit.

You basically just need to search constantly though, they pop up and usually not for too much money. Just be sure to get the tags, they've released the BTTYS a LOT 98/99 releases have the old style Nylon tongue with a really easy to rip lace loop. The ones that came out after 2002 switched things up and went with the now modern mesh tongue.
Thank you for the information. I'll keep an eye out for a 10.5 as well. Hopefully a few come up for everyone. I like the 1999 version the best. Thanks once again. Repped.

I was just scrolling them some old pictures on my phone and seen this......shed a tear

R.I.P. To the unreleased Cobra Commanders.....would've been a top 2014 release for me for sure :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom